What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack 47 Coco Blumat Grow

B

bigganjabud

Looking lovely in here man, ive got a mix of sweet stuff on the go atm aswell, your a couple of weeks in front of me on your jack47s so it will be interesting to see what i can expect

doob

Looking lovely in here man, ive got a mix of sweet stuff on the go atm aswell, your a couple of weeks in front of me on your jack47s so it will be interesting to see what i can expect

Thanks dude. Checked yours out and they look nice and healthy! The smell is awesome in the tent now so hoping these are a nice smoke

doob

Day 57: One of the blumats decided to flood my tray a bit, just need to get these girls to the finish now.

doob

Thanks. I also stuck a data logger in the top corner of the tent, recording all the temperature and humidity. The humidity swing is pretty big but not much I can do about that :biggrin:

doob :joint:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
plant 2 is looking bomb as fk bro... can't wait for the big finish now.. I just got a pack of these (photos) through the door too so now I'm glued to your grow ;)

B

bigganjabud

To doob ever tried the hanging a wet towel method to balance the humidity bro?

doob

plant 2 is looking bomb as fk bro... can't wait for the big finish now.. I just got a pack of these (photos) through the door too so now I'm glued to your grow ;)

Yeah I think if I could have 4 of the same plants, they would be all like no2 at this point, nice height and colour, nice bud points and its getting real frosty. And I didnt even realise you were on the Sweet Seeds! Good stuff just checked your diary out. Be good to see what you make of the genetics. Wish mine were photos lol

To doob ever tried the hanging a wet towel method to balance the humidity bro?

Never tried it no, but does 3cm of water sitting in the bottom of the tent for 24hours+ at the end of that graph count haha. My humidity is directly related to my temperatures, so to control my environment more I need to add heat on my lights off period. I am thinking of some solutions as the winter is coming round again :/

doob

Day 66: Looking like these will be a week. Looking to start flushing.

Roots climbing out to the drippers

JamieShoes

Veteran
sweet man, whats the flush plan? plain water? pH'd water? finishing solution? whatchagot? :D

plant 2 still making me drool... loving that grey/blue tinge... ;)

doob

hey mate, plan is to flush plain water for a week. The back 2 may need longer, but they all need to come down together which is not good

JamieShoes

Veteran
yeah I know what you mean about getting them all out at the same time, not a good use of space otherwise is it...you might wanna look at something like GHE Ripen.. if you use it on all your plants for 10 days they'll all finish together (ish) ...and its cheap...;)

nabzter

Hey door still looking awesome in there...just a couple of questions though, trimming you plants and leaves didn't seem to cause any problems or stress to the plants?

From the research I have done it's a big no no but I have been tempted myself at times to clear a few lower branches and fan leaves.

doob

@ Shooey, I will definitely check that out mate thanks. I have some killer kush to go straight in so not ideal

@ nabzter, These sweet seed autos seem to take anything you throw at them as you can see from my diary. Most say online dont pot up, train or do ABC with autos. But these sweet seeds I grow respond well to what ever I do. My advice is experiment yourself, do some side by sides, and dial it in with what works for you

JamieShoes

Veteran
thats why I use it mate, the next round is always chasing at the heels of the current one.. the Ripen gives a good finish too... no nasty flavours or anything like that although I dont use it at full strength tbh (the 5 or 6 ml per liter they recommend comes out at EC 2.5 or some crazyness)

doob

Yeah seems high that ha. I'm actually going to hydro store today, so will grab some. Do you use half strength or something? Do you pH it?

JamieShoes

Veteran
I use it at full strength for 3 or 4 days to make sure they get the message then I use it at half strength for 6/7 days then I use plain non pH'd water for 2-4 days.. I pH the ripen to 6.1-6.2 (its only got P and K) :)

doob

So got me some GHE ripen

Drained the reservoirs and gave them a good flush, hand watering now. Checked the trichs and they are mainly clear, so looking 7-10 days hopefully before the chop. doob :joint: