What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I've stumbled across a problem guys!!! I hope I didn't F this up...

420 Sista

After checking out my friend’s plants I’ve come to realize, was I thinking? This is my first grow so I can’t complain about the awesome results so far, especially my Baby Boom. I’m just worried about this possibly stunting the growth or my weed just won’t be as danky as it should be, any thoughts or suggestions?? These are recent pics of my plants and you can see the lack of soil in the first pic :(

Scrappy-doo

What's the problem? They look good are you just wishing they were in larger pots?

They'll finish out just fine if you want more yield you can just transplant them now. You could also add more soil to top off the pots they're in.

Miraculous Meds

Its funny u say u stumbled across a prob, but u didn't make clear what the prob is. unless u meant less soil? In that case u can always add more or tp like scrappy said/

Nes

After checking out my friend’s plants I’ve come to realize, was I thinking? This is my first grow so I can’t complain about the awesome results so far, especially my Baby Boom. I’m just worried about this possibly stunting the growth or my weed just won’t be as danky as it should be, any thoughts or suggestions?? These are recent pics of my plants and you can see the lack of soil in the first pic :(

I dont see a clear question here

Looks fine to me. You can put a little more soil in the pot but not too much or you risk stem rot from planting too deep. You could use more intense light though, those auto flowers do the best under 600s or better because they are on an internal timer and there is no re vegging or going back. That's why auto flowers aren't the best choice for new growers. With regular strains you can get up to 3 weeks in flower, screw up, put them back in 18-24 and the most it will do is stress the hell out of them for about a week and then they will bush out crazily. You can fix the problem and put them back into flower albeit about a month off schedule, but that's better than scrapping a crop 7 weeks in. With autos...There is no time to correct. They are easy to grow which is why they are tempting, but if you screw up they don't forgive, they will carry the stain of whatever plant abuse you committed until death.

420 Sista

Thanks for all the great advise, I didn't add anymore soil, I left them as is.... they seem fine, I moved them into a bit more sun bc I think they did looked stretched. Love this forum it's so helpful and the smokers here rock!!

rastas

Yea dude, looks like they havent gotten enough light. Streching a lot towards the sun, help us, its so far away! Or, you are growing a stick sativa, like thai...

S

sourpuss

Id leave space at the top to hold water when you water... water....

420 Sista

At the end it all turned out great and the buds were fat and covered with frost and the one of the stickiest buds I ever touched! After you roll a joint you need to break out the rubbing alcohol to clean your hands because the soap doesn’t work against the resin this plant is producing!! Yeah, it’s like that!

420 Sista

picture.php

Showing off my Baby Boom harvest that was a frosty dream!

JointOperation

At the end it all turned out great and the buds were fat and covered with frost and the one of the stickiest buds I ever touched! After you roll a joint you need to break out the rubbing alcohol to clean your hands because the soap doesn’t work against the resin this plant is producing!! Yeah, it’s like that!

ya lol.. funniest shit... what resin does ccome off with soap?

Miraculous Meds

ya lol.. funniest shit... what resin does ccome off with soap?

That fast orange mechanics stuff with the grit in it works ok in place of iso. I prefer working with gloves and using iso on the gloves if need be. For rolling a doob, a grinder straight in the paper after, works well not to get ur fingers all sticky.

Latest posts

Latest posts