What's new

I've always wanted a lung brush.

lovelightpower

Veteran
eating 3 cloves of raw garlic in the morning, then 3 in the evening,
do this for as many days needed, depending on the state of your lungs,
usually 2 or 3 days is fine.

some of the oil from the garlic is sweated out of your lungs,
dislodges any stuck tars and build up accumulated.

combined with some exercise is even better.

also echinacea tinctures, ivy-thyme complex, apples, grapes, olive oil and cacao have been good for cleaning my lungs.

brokey

lovelightpower said:
eating 3 cloves of raw garlic in the morning, then 3 in the evening,
do this for as many days needed, depending on the state of your lungs,
usually 2 or 3 days is fine.

some of the oil from the garlic is sweated out of your lungs,
dislodges any stuck tars and build up accumulated.

combined with some exercise is even better.

also echinacea tinctures, ivy-thyme complex, apples, grapes, olive oil and cacao have been good for cleaning my lungs.

this for real? I've had a nasty cough from smoking a lot lately and came upon this thread. unfortunately I don't wanna spend money on a nebulizer + oils but I do have a ton of raw garlic gloves. also should i stop smoking the day i eat em?

B

bighogg

well all i could add is that garlic and garlic oil is great for you. as for it "sweating out" tar from your lungs if you eat it...i don't know, but it is great for you so might as well try! eating garlic helps you fight disease, that i know fer sure.

lovelightpower

Veteran
the garlic method work really well, try and tested by myself.

less dairy and wheat helps while doing it.

smoking as little as possible will also help.

B

bighogg

just smoked a fat bowl and now my brushin' my lungs with some lemon oil from Spain.

C

Classyathome

ChronicChemist said:
I remember an old SNL sketch where they had a lung cleaning brush for smokers...can probably find it on youtube or hulu
That was funny shit - single handle, two brushes...

Came out looking like coal...

Ipsissimus

nope...but you can see for yourself how well lemon oil breaks down burned and unburned resin. just take a drop of pure lemon oil and put it on your own sticky fingers, watch it dissolve!! nature's natural cleaner. why do you think they put it in so many consumer products...it really does work, AND it's safe to consume.

Any type of oil will dissolve resin, because it is oil soluble.

Meat is safe to consume, but I sure wouldn't breathe meat into my lungs.

While inhaling smoke is a bad idea, I wouldn't inhale oil just because it is used in cleaning products, dissolves resin, and it is not poisonous. It's pretty careless with your health, IMO, to inhale any substance without any kind of concrete idea what it will do to you. It's even more reckess to spread this kind of info as sound advice.

If you don't want smoke in your lungs, get a vaporizor.

My :2cents:

J

JackKerouac

Coltsfoot is a great expectorant and is the base for a lot of herbal smoking blends.

Ipsissimus

"Retinoic acid, or vitamin A, actually help your lungs rebuild. Rats and mice with emphysema (they smoked tiny little cigarettes) given the compound were able to restore alveoli, which swap carbon dioxide for fresh oxygen to pre-emphysema levels, according to a recent study published in the European Respiration Journal. You'll get several times the recommended daily allowance (900 micrograms) in only one serving of carrots, sweet potatoes, or mango."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3329103.stm

lovelightpower

Veteran
yeah coltsfoot tea is good,

but this stuff kicks ass when i comes to cleaning lungs, also cured my chest infection on 2 different occasions;

http://www.oxy-powder.co.uk/

they say its for intestinal and colonic cleanser, but it has loads of amazing side effects, like brilliant lung cleaning effects. i get a chest infection/brochitis sometimes and it is a bar-steward to get rid of, gets me down when i cant enjoy my smoke, but this stuff cleaned my lungs even while full time pure weed smoking and healed my chest infection. good stuff.

Wonderon

Wondering about the Garlic idea, might have to give that a try but 3 cloves in the morning and 3 at night seems like quite a bit. Might just have to choak it down and see what happens. The lemon oil sounds good but I wouldn't try it without some concrete evidence. Interesting post none the less. I've had to limit my smoking lately due to chest pains, and in turn I've been spitting up some really nasty black mucus mainly in the morning, prolly from smoking how I use to which was 5-8 blunts a day.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Wonderon said:
I've been spitting up some really nasty black mucus mainly in the morning, prolly from smoking how I use to which was 5-8 blunts a day.

Go back to 100% weed and get rid of that nasty tobac. Your lungs will thank you.

Switch to a water pipe for a while as well. Sounds like you need one hell of a break.

lovelightpower

Veteran
Wonderon said:
Wondering about the Garlic idea, might have to give that a try but 3 cloves in the morning and 3 at night seems like quite a bit. Might just have to choak it down and see what happens. The lemon oil sounds good but I wouldn't try it without some concrete evidence. Interesting post none the less. I've had to limit my smoking lately due to chest pains, and in turn I've been spitting up some really nasty black mucus mainly in the morning, prolly from smoking how I use to which was 5-8 blunts a day.

make sure you crush the garlic to release the oil.

LLP

Wonderon

I thought the garlic idea involved eating whole cloves, wouldn't chewing them release the oils?
Oh and yeah I get the whole plain weed thing but I guess its a hard habit to break. I bought two blunts tonight, have to see how it goes. Use to be a big bong advocate but even those can be bad as it expands the lungs a bit too much. I bought a voporizer and never use the damn thing. Looking to purchase a nice water pipe asap so hopefully will be kicking them blunts for good.

lovelightpower

Veteran
you could eat whole cloves of garlic, chewing them up.
it would be really good for you, also quite painfull.

ever try chewing a raw garlic? it burns. but it would be possible you could do it, i've seen people do it, it didn't look like they enjoyed it though.