What's new

Ive already spent over 1200 dollars on my first grow room. PLEASE HELP!!!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Doesn't matter what you start with, if you take the time to learn what you're doing first.

Never needed to ask a single question on my first hydro. I took the time to know what was needed first and worked accordingly. Just like anyone in ANY regular field of endeavor would do.

There's nothing special about cannabis that says buying shit first without studying is the way to be successful.

I took me almost 4 years to spend my first 1,200$ on growing... if you don't count electricity and water.

What do you do first in life? Learn how to program really well, or leverage your way into a contract that says you need to know how to program really well... then scramble to learn programming?

Tired of people pushing bad logic and bad info. Be smart, don't listen to either. :tiphat:

Just one question for ya. If your so much better than everyone on these forums, why do you even bother to cruise the forums? It seems like all of us here aren't on your level. We must be bringing you down some by you even responding to what anyone has to say. That's all for now your magisty....

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
don't bother, he's just a narcissistic troll that gets off on belittling others looking for help. I'd suggest ignoring his posts as it's evident by many of his recent posts that he's not here to offer any type of help.

the gnome

Veteran
^ nah, he's just a narcissistic troll that gets off on belittling others looking for help. I'd suggest ignoring his posts as it's evident by many of his recent posts that he's not here to offer any type of help.

exactly, its pretty obvious^^and you forgot arrogant little prick
posting the little bit he did made me wonder how he viewed the peasants
I'd bet $$ we are sooooo beneath him.

flower farmer were both right
this idiot has to be theeee biggest IC loser to date
and there's lots of em:D
quick look at his recent posts...

the 1st one says everything about this kid
Best Method for huge plants with low plant #'s
Views: 871
Posted By TheCleanGame
Fuck off. :) I posted excellent info here...

Fuck off. :)

I posted excellent info here for 7 years. What did I get in return? Banned.

Now I point out where people are being idiots. It's up to you to do the due dilligence to find out...

I can't get high from eating edibles
Views: 7,256
Posted By TheCleanGame
Everyone gets high off my canna pills in 20-40...

Everyone gets high off my canna pills in 20-40 minutes. Everyone.

I stopped eating other people's edibles years ago, unless they were free and not too gross. lol

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Ormus is the key to future agricultural productivity.
Views: 901
Posted By TheCleanGame
Yes, I have. Funny reading the comments from...

Yes, I have.

Funny reading the comments from the smaller minded folks on here. lol You have such small lives. That's good though, you take up a smaller part of the world because of it. Leaves...