What's new

Iva's ColdOUTdoor ALPSxperience 2013 1150m LAT southEurope territory

Iva

Some random Frisian dew purple pheno bud-shots. Right now they are in the curing stage. I have tried them last night and that was quite a strong trip. I should have cut the plant down a week early, but AMBER trichs are great too. Enjoy the wonderful autumn harvest that our mother has to share.
picture.php

picture.php

OLDproLg

Veteran
iva,very nice!!!

Heck i thought their would be way more replies for ya?
Seeing how your a girl,usually icmaggers are excited to see
girls in our hobby....
Hey enjoy them colorful buds!
Lg

cannanaut

Nice grow Iva! Seems like your beautiful place is surrounded with wild nature and M#1 looks like plant from Himalaya mountains. Nice energy, your herbs will be good medicine for sure.

Keep it green and enjoy! :)

Iva

I thank you all for checking out my first thread.
Yesterday was a hardworking dayNnight for me. I have chopped what was left, all but one...Mandala#1 is still 15-20 days before rip-off. I just hope for a week or two of great weather, to see her finish nice and fat.

Here are my ladies:

FRISIAN DEW green pheno
picture.php

picture.php

AMS
picture.php

picture.php

Iva

Here are the pictures from my HARDTOGETTHERE spot, where animals left only 1 plant (out of 7) unharmed and uneaten.

First what was left good:

SV99 (bag) green phenotype
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This beauty survived, because it was really too hard for the animals to eat the top branches....still the bottom of the plant was trimmed without my permission.:shooty:

Iva

SV99 (hole) and its clone got eaten hardcore. 10 tiny buds were left for me, just to taste this purple pheno SV99.

picture.php

Blueberry-Chronic cross had the same fate. She was 20 days before harvest, but the animals would bet different.
picture.php

------------------------------------
Next year I will be prepared. I will put some green chicken cages around my sweet strains...most definitely I am going to choose some early strains.
Now let us hope for some sunny weather to finish what we have started.

Good luck and stay safe!
Greetings von
Iva
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

boobs

child of the sun
Veteran
Beautiful Iva, nice of you to share with the deer people. :)

Your English is good!

Last edited:

Iva

Thank you all for checking out my topic and giving out some reputation.

Almost all of my buds are in the curing jars. 5 days in the cold and dark attic, 3 days in a paper bag and finally 2 days in the jars.

I am still hoping for my Mandala#1 to finish. I visited the spot 5 days ago and I have taken some pics.

MANDALA#1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

On the next picture she still has some fan leaves before I took some scissors and started trimming.
BEFORE
picture.php

AFTER
picture.php

I have done the trimming to stop any unwanted mold spreading. I have found 2 small buds starting to mold, that is one of the main reasons I have decided to let her go 10 more days till sunday. I sure hope she will make it, because she really smells so nice and full of herbs.

OLDproLg

Veteran
Very good iva!!

sorry for the hungry animals,but better than people!
You can find a way to prevent forest dwellers from getting to it,
but not people......maybe a light roll of chicken wire can help?
That 1 spot got hit hard,a fencing may have helped...id say it was deer mostly
but sometimes rabbits,rats,mice an others may take a chew or 2??

You had a few spots and thats a good thought,never all in 1 spot...
So we learn and get better each year,happy harvests!!!
Get a dry bud shot up soon girl...
Thanks for takin the time for us all too!
Lg

Iva

So this is the end of this season!

Mandala#1 finished a week too early because of the bad weather. Buds were not as big as I expected, but due to the bad weather conditions, I am happy that she made it without bigger mold issues.
Right now we are having 4degC at this LAT and it has been raining for 3 days straight. That is the main reason why I am happy with my best smell flower hanging in my closet.

MANDALA#1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I will post some dried bud-shots ASAP.

Happy curing and harvesting:canabis: