What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Its the 2016 Hawaii Medical Cannabis Challenge!!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

Way to do big things, brother! Let us know the results when they are ready.

dank.Frank

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats on winning bro I bet it was some good shit

hahaha

I wish I won the belt!!!!
I am going to be awarding it to the winning grower of the Hawaii Medical Cannabis Challenge 05/21...
But in the meantime I am gonna have a little fun with it.
The belt is rad!!!

dank.frank when I know more I'll let you know

Aloha

Last edited:

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

SAMSEED

One of the best looking trophy / belts I've ever seen ....wwf has nothing on Grey ...

Who made bro ?

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Poster coming again w updates...

Oh Yeah!!!!
Its going down!

Don't be shy... you want a shot at the title?
Here's your shot at the title!!!!!!!!!!

Any questions you know who to ask

Aloha
picture.php

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the best looking trophy / belts I've ever seen ....wwf has nothing on Grey ...

Who made bro ?

thanks for the kind words

picture.php

it looks pretty badass chilling on this cool shirt I got
its loaded with a bunch of the most badass OG growers
awesome shirt btw!

The belt was a collaboration between my wife and I and the belt production team. The idea for a/the belt for a cannabis event prize originated in my twisted head last year after I got home from the ADSI. Its so over the top. YEAH!!!!

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So apparently we are gonna have some canna celebrity judges helping with the event

Ed Rosenthal
Sly Vegas
dab stars
my buddy NoGooNoStick
Bo from BooTube

the guys that enter will get a chance to hang out talk story and network with the other judges... all while smoking copious amounts of the crippest Hawaiian grown herb on the planet.

If you have any questions PM me!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That belt is awesome Greyskull! Nice job, sounds like you did a massive amount of work for this gig. I can only dream of being in Hawai'i. Someday I will visit!

Have fun everyone!

Vibes for a great contest and best of times!

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was doing the math the last few days...
in case folks were wondering... how much pot are you guys going to be smoking???

Well...

50 entrants in a double elimination head to head tournament means that there will be 112 individual head to head match ups!!!! I am going to be dividing the judges into 7 panels...
so each panel will be charged with 16 head to head inspections.... 32 bowls per judge!!!!

I hope guys realize this isnt for the faint of heart. This is going to be real smokers, picking real winners. Get your tolerance up everybody.... the Challenge is coming!!!!

Aloha

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aloha!
So we added a few more celebrity judges to help us sort thru whats what...

Dave Crockett
Phenotype Farms
Dark Horse Genetics' Jason
Dark Horse Genetics' Dave

Guys were wondering how "legitimate" this was gonna be... I don't think you can get more legitimate than transparent peer review + successful industry professionals (you know, guys with Federal Tax IDs for Cannabis business), coming together for the purpose of grading.
The informations thats going to be going back and forth in the group discussions is gonna be monumental.

We are very excited about this tournament!!!!!!
We will be announcing the winners at 4:20 at the Free The Plant Festival

We'll be posting updates the more they come in

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aloha EC. We're trying to set the bar for all Cannabis competition events in Hawaii. One that starts with transparency and checking each other's work. We'll see how far it gets off the ground in less than a week.
No pressure greyskull hahahaha

Hey subrob this is gonna be like back in the day at your place. I think you'd like this style.

worm~

So today is the last day for entries...wow...tomorrow is going to be a heavy day for all you folks judging. I would have a hard time properly sampling that much in a week! Good luck to all the contestants...and especially to Greyskull and crew for a quality event.

Maybe I'll make it next year :comfort: Is there a category for bud with the most nanners and little white seeds?

worm~