What's new

it's "snoop lion" ...not "snoop dog" now...and he converted to rastafarian

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
am i the only one that read about the no guns song he sung and the new peace ful snoop?

is it just me or does this fall really close to the un gun ban treaty... another way to sway the public??

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you couldn't pay me to listen to that shit & now schmoop is sportin' a bogus accent???

say it ain't so mon!
:dunno:............... :rasta:

Last edited:
I

izzywozzywizzy

I will gladly water his plants whens he out at church,i met real rastas in africa very hard going they Talk in riddles and rymes onlysmoke pure ,non violence .non drinking non meat eating bible carrying fantastic people my mate was called rasta bad and his weed was timewarp Material .i cant see millionare rasta snoop sticking to them strict waysvof living,peace iz

The Revolution

Veteran
Nice maybe we can expect some quality tracks coming from Snoop in the near future. Very displeased with his recent hip pop garbage hes been dropping. Take it back to your roots Snoop. He must have gotten hold of some very spiritually inspiring herb on his trip to Jamaica :)

I was considering a name change...but Nanner Gazer was already taken. Peace

TB Gardens

Veteran
New album mon, new movie about me mon, new book about me mon..........

Lol all I'm seeing is a new way to make moneys

New album mon, new movie about me mon, new book about me mon..........

Lol all I'm seeing is a new way to make moneys

I agree...

If its not about money then I'd like to see him take his gangsta rap off the market and stop collecting profits from it ....and any incidental profits get donated to charity

I

Iron_Lion

I bet he's going to grow an ass kicking head of dreads.

Snoop says he quit rap because it's no longer challenging, but when you are snoop you could shit in a paper bag and people would buy it for a $100 a pop. Nothing will be challenging after the career he has had.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
6Lf7-8Gz4ESr4KzmyY2zWA2.png

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Good thing he didnt go to india first n get reincarnated with the spirit of Lord shiva smokin them charas up in the hills.... Could u see snoop makin indian music?

WishDoctor

shows how strange people are for sure.

reincarnation does not happen durring the same life you live at this moment, reincarnation is rebirth after the death of ones current Incarnation into the physical realm we live in atm.

he could be a walk in...

a walk in is an alien entity that takes over the current soul incarnated with a living body at this moment. they are known as a demon in worldwide religious terms...

snoop's smoking to much crack and munching mushies

thanks for the laugh Snoop.

izzybud

heard this the other day. surprised more arent dissrespected by him saying hes marley reincarnated. but then again it is Snoop and then again if it was anyone else not known it wouldnt have been acknowledged or heard of.

ill stick to the Original Bob Marley. thanks tho!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
No bitches no cry
3 little hoes
Get up-Stickup
I shot the sheriff(and I shot his muthafuckin deputy)
Jailin

Latest posts

Latest posts