What's new

its always sunny in philadelphia who's your favorite?

its always sunny in philadelphia who's your favorite?

• Dennis

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Mac

• Charlie

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Dee

• Frank

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
G

good drown

anyone here watch this show? its my favorite on tv
Which character is your favorite?
Mine has to be charlie, but frank is funny as shit,,,
i got my magnum condoms and a wad of money:laughing:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
hahaah yeah that show is fucking awesome, really wish i still had cable..
Best episode is when Dee and Dennis go on welfare and start smoking crack!!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
charlie charlie charrrrlie. hes too funny. the xmas dvd was bad ass.
charlie.jpg

G

good drown

im dling now. you can download the whole series in about 2 hours. 4 past seasons, and on tv is 5

G

good drown

Night Man Aaaaaaaaaaaa
i fucking love that song, it was stuck in my head for sooooo long, shit i gotta play it now for old times sake!
day man auaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, master of the night man, auaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
champion of the sun auaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
your a master of karate and friendship for everyone, dayman!!!!!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
yeah wish my computer could handle a DL, i got like 1 gig of memory, its an old POS!!!
ive cought some of season 5 here and there funny as all hell.. agreed charlie is the funniest motherfucker on there.. but something to be said about Mac's super bad ass pyro technics videos!!

G

good drown

your pc can handle dl easy. i used much less to dl gigs upon gigs. memory has nothing to do with space. i still use a 10 year old pc to download some stuff, its rocking 512mb
the movie came down in 8 minutes!

charlie is the homer simpson of i.s.p..like the whole thing with him being dyslexic and getting molested lmao. i mean molestation isnt funny but in the context of the the show and charlies character it explains alot. also dennis is probably my second favorite..

G

good drown

what about dennis top drawer under his tv? the tapes are all categorized. look under w for waitress.

your pc can handle dl easy. i used much less to dl gigs upon gigs. memory has nothing to do with space. i still use a 10 year old pc to download some stuff, its rocking 512mb
the movie came down in 8 minutes!

Yeah the speed of your connection is more important.

When I had slow DSL I would leave my computer on over night downloading while I slept.

I have 20 mb fiber optic and I am So addicted to torrents right now.

New movies, PC games, tv shows! Every day! More ! More! More!

Oh I voted for charlie, hes the best but frank is a close second. I loved when he tried to light a joint during his intervention.

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
its gotta be charlie

i got a greenman myself lol

i think charlie and frank should just go off and have their own show. they are the best. mac and dennis, they are ok, but this new season has been disappointing compared to the rest of them.

Bettysmith

The whole casts produces the show, and Mac directs it. Charlie, also, is actually married to the waitress.

Fucking hillarious show though.

G

good drown

wow, thats cool, i didn't know that about the waitress.
dee doesn't have shit to do with the show
so were charlie and mac buds growing up? seems to be in the show. and what about macs mom, can you say hot! the showed her 20 years back in the xmas episode, and SMOKING!

G

good drown

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2962220
the show comes on thursdays 10pm on fx. they can curse on it, so it makes it much better than most tv shows.

they did the night man cometh play live, that must have been pretty cool to see.
i've had that day man song stuck in my head for 2 days now.