What's new

Its Absolutely True!, Exercise DOES A Body Good!!!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
0.jpg

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
ugly no... but you guys are full of it.

Susanne Summeres... have you seen her face?

suzanne-somers-young-i18.JPG

Fonda looks GREAT for being in her 70's, but its all relative. Lets not get crazy here...

supermanlives

Veteran
wonder what 70 + tang is like . wont be worrying about that for a long time tho. did she do kugle (sp?) excersizes LOl

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
kegel, and i dont think any amount of squeezing is going to help....

I use to have a thing for Florence Henderson, but im sure she has hit a wall too.

That is probably the best picture JFonda has taken in 8 years. You guys are looking at her 'glamor shot', not what she actually looks like.

Nothing worse that waking up next to a girl and seeing half her face on your pillow...

BudToaster

Veteran
Those women look damn good for being that old.

now that i've reached 64, old has a whole new meaning (y'all be a bunch of children, eh?).

20 years ago i read that it is possible to add muscle mass into my 80s. thankfully, i didn't wait that long to test the theory, cause i find it is damn hard to add muscle mass in my mid 60s -- mind and body are both weak -- what a struggle.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Yeah, Jane looks good. Especially for her age. Susanne looked great before the boob job but that was a long time ago. Poor thing ended up with different size boobs, pancake nipples and leaky silicone.

supermanlives

Veteran
i will be dead before i ever have to bone a woman that old.classic cars are cool ,women dont age or rebuild as well

sso

Veteran
collagen, facelift and lots of expensive skin treatments, regular spa and beauty treatment along with a few expert trainers.

and photoshop. ;)

sso

Veteran
face it folks, eventually we are all gonna look like a goofey dwarfish apegnome. :)

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
oh yeah.... and its total bullshit to think exercise is the only thing doing her body good, diet and genetics also play into the equation.

sso

Veteran
Fuck you! I'm already there.

mjeh, im not that far off myself. :) and by the looks of it, im going to look professionally dwarfishly apegnome. so fuck you too! :)
some of us will die early and (hopefully) leave a beautiful corpse.

oh sure, for a week or 2.

then the smell will set in and after that the most attractive point is when all the maggots have cleaned ya to the bone. :D

ChumLeeJr

Hanoi Jane is anti-weed, doncha know. Gave Ted T. no end of grief about it.

She's got a little tied knot of skin right above her ass - if untied, she'd go back to looking like a 70 yr old grandma. Nipped, tucked, pulled, stretched. Her vagina now starts just under her armpits.

I could make a raccoon look like possum with that much work, but it'd still be a coon.

And Suzanne - I'd kill myself rather than listen to her blathering. Don't care if she could suck a golf ball thru 25 ft of garden hose - not worth it.

Latest posts

Latest posts