What's new

It's a boy!!!

5th

Veteran
Thanks for stopping by CannabisPatient. I'm a little disappointed with this seed run for a few reasons. I had no clue what I was doing, out of the eleven beans only a few sprouted, out of those I got one puny lil plant to put pollen on, etc, etc.
Now its just a waiting game for the lil bitch/dude to finish so I can upgrade my cab n' throw in the new gear.

The good news is I've learned some shit. Out of the new beans I have 5/10 confirmed thus far and am even optimistic about a few more of them. I'm going to separate the males this time and collect pollen to apply to individual plant branches. (was a pollen orgy in that place last time)

Have fun with your seed run...I know I'm having a blast.

5th

Edit: Fuck it...it's chop time.

GoozMan

Hey man, interesting stuff here. I've never done AFs, and until recently had never done males either. Good luck getting what you want out of this.

5th

Veteran
Many thanks GoozMan. This was the return.

I've been so preoccupied with cutting clones, growing out some Russian Rocket Fuel, updating my indoor grow as well as getting plots ready for June ...and tons of other shit that I'm forgetting about...that I completely forgot about those seeds. I just stuck five into some paper towel a minute ago so I guess if any crack I'll have won the battle.