Item #9

Mystic Funk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irish063

@Mystic Funk. Item #9 has to be my all time favorite. My wife picked this up at a local dispensary about a month ago and it's been so enjoyable. I love how just a little leaves me super functional, if not slightly more cognitive, but doesn't give to much of a body buzz.

Sorry to be up front about this but I was really surprised I found the person who invented this strain. I would love to grow this in my own collection. Is there a seed bank that offers these? I've done some looking but can't seem to find any. I saw that a few others have posted in this thread that they have ran it, but I didn't know if it was a clone only offer or if they started from seed.

Thank you

Irish063

I realize this may not be typical or protocol for a first post, but again I was just surprised I found the source and this thread.

The other plants are looking great!

Mystic Funk....how are you man? Still working those highland Mexicans and enabling those poor souls with serious seed addictions?

troutman

Seed Whore
Mystic Funk is still involved with the Mexican plants and has
lots of Item #9 seeds seeing he bred the plants in this thread. :tiphat:

Mystic Funk

Mystic Funk....how are you man? Still working those highland Mexicans and enabling those poor souls with serious seed addictions?

hey sierra
yup! still working with the highland Guerrero, vintage Mexican and Oaxacan gold. also working on starting up a few more.
i just pop some vintage mexican to test the out come of doing the open pollination of the thirty year old seeds and i just make a bunch of highland Guerrero seeds. i found a few nice garlic phenos in the last run.

peace!
-mystic

Mystic Funk

@Mystic Funk. Item #9 has to be my all time favorite. My wife picked this up at a local dispensary about a month ago and it's been so enjoyable. I love how just a little leaves me super functional, if not slightly more cognitive, but doesn't give to much of a body buzz.

Sorry to be up front about this but I was really surprised I found the person who invented this strain. I would love to grow this in my own collection. Is there a seed bank that offers these? I've done some looking but can't seem to find any. I saw that a few others have posted in this thread that they have ran it, but I didn't know if it was a clone only offer or if they started from seed.

Thank you

hey irish
thanks for the good report but i can't be 100% sure you have the real cut of Item #9
there are others passing off crosses as the real deal.
it has been passed around for some time now so it may have made it's way to a dispensary but i can't guaranty that.
the strain is not a cut, it's in seed form and they are regulars.
i gave a bunch of packs to icmag awhile back to give out as testers and only a few packs were given out so they may still have them or they sold them off. who knows? those were F3's and i'm at F4 now and i'm still perfecting the line. i just had a few people test the F4's and they came out great.
i'm sure if you do some digging you'll find them.;)

peace!
-mystic

Irish063

hey irish
thanks for the good report but i can't be 100% sure you have the real cut of Item #9
there are others passing off crosses as the real deal.
it has been passed around for some time now so it may have made it's way to a dispensary but i can't guaranty that.
the strain is not a cut, it's in seed form and they are regulars.
i gave a bunch of packs to icmag awhile back to give out as testers and only a few packs were given out so they may still have them or they sold them off. who knows? those were F3's and i'm at F4 now and i'm still perfecting the line. i just had a few people test the F4's and they came out great.
i'm sure if you do some digging you'll find them.;)

peace!
-mystic
Cool. Thanks man. Unfortunately, I have no way of telling if it was legit or not either. My wife ended up buying that day and the person there told her it was not a very common strain they come across ( or something of the sort).
I'll keep digging like you suggested. I hope what we have is the real deal. Like I said, it's great. :) Keep up the great work.
Cheers

growingcrazy

What is up MF!

I can verify where all my seeds are, growing or have been grown. Found a very dark #9 phenotype that is a resin machine... up front it is pure earthy to a mango/melon finish. Literally stinkiest plant I have grown.

Your Lab wares are being testing under the sun this season. You do some nice work...

Mystic Funk

What is up MF!

I can verify where all my seeds are, growing or have been grown. Found a very dark #9 phenotype that is a resin machine... up front it is pure earthy to a mango/melon finish. Literally stinkiest plant I have grown.

Your Lab wares are being testing under the sun this season. You do some nice work...

hey growingcrazy! thanks for stopping by man!:tiphat:
glad to hear you like the item #9 and you're still running it.
i also have some outdoors this year to see what they bring me. i like to run my plants under different conditions to test what they can handle and what they like best.
your right, item #9 is no stealth strain, it's one of the smelliest plants i work with and it can be very hard to hide this one. lol

there are a few phenos i left in this line because i liked them so much. so if your running through seeds, be on the look out for a some subtle differences in this line. one that's more cheese, one that's more pineapple, one that's purple and i just found this passed run a sour apple pheno. i had to run a bunch of seeds to find it though.

please post up some pics of the dark pheno when you get some time.

peace
-mystic

growingcrazy

hey growingcrazy! thanks for stopping by man!:tiphat:
glad to hear you like the item #9 and you're still running it.
i also have some outdoors this year to see what they bring me. i like to run my plants under different conditions to test what they can handle and what they like best.
your right, item #9 is no stealth strain, it's one of the smelliest plants i work with and it can be very hard to hide this one. lol

there are a few phenos i left in this line because i liked them so much. so if your running through seeds, be on the look out for a some subtle differences in this line. one that's more cheese, one that's more pineapple, one that's purple and i just found this passed run a sour apple pheno. i had to run a bunch of seeds to find it though.

please post up some pics of the dark pheno when you get some time.

peace
-mystic

These are at day 27 from flippy.

picture.php

Little scrog
picture.php

Keep in touch :tiphat:

Dbag_Chopra

Nice plants I am so happy to find this thread , I have a stellar thick indica looking male that is so not a Cheese looking plant, looks more like a girl than his sisters lol, which I have 4 of all but one lanky cheese looking chicks, the last is a short little resin soaked cereal marshmallow smelling thing,num. I have not tried the other 3 yet as problems have prevented a proper harvest. I have a lanky Cheese x g13 male that I also think will go well to them girls.
Good work man.

Irish063

Nice plants I am so happy to find this thread , I have a stellar thick indica looking male that is so not a Cheese looking plant, looks more like a girl than his sisters lol, which I have 4 of all but one lanky cheese looking chicks, the last is a short little resin soaked cereal marshmallow smelling thing,num. I have not tried the other 3 yet as problems have prevented a proper harvest. I have a lanky Cheese x g13 male that I also think will go well to them girls.
Good work man.

love the screen name man. That's hilarious.

Latest posts

Latest posts