What's new

Itchy NutSack, a man's intuition....

S

sourpuss

Nothing against bc, back in the day the best bud came from there consistently. Now seems the same as anywhere else.

I will say their sour kush, grape god, is bombastic comimg from there. So its hit or miss as usual.

Last edited:
S

sourpuss

silver skunk bx freebies. 5 for 5 looking strong.

silver skunk bx freebies. 5 for 5 looking strong.

picture.php

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Warlocks bouncing back nicely. Glad I didnt have to cut her down.

Glad ya shared the pictures with us so we could see her coming back. I'm actually surprised at how quickly she is coming out of it. Either a testament to the strain or your skills, perhaps both.

The beauty of these threads.... didnt realize how stunted the one warlock is till I looked at the before and after.

That's my favorite part about logging/taking pictures. Week to week or biweekly pictures really tell the tale. If I only had all of my old pictures. :wallbash:

Hope your success continues! :dance013:

S

sourpuss

Thx for the encouragement randoman! Shes was looking horrid. Feel like choppin the slow 9ne in half should help rejuv. With less tops/ shoots

S

sourpuss

Sdg about to go flower:)

picture.php

will lollypop around 2 week into flower usually.... sometimes not, this bushy I think so...

S

sourpuss

Think im gonna pop some chimera fighting buddah. Right about now. Gonna do a run of 4 beans. To find a male and hit everything I got with it. Yeah im no number selector. I like luck... always been lucky with the beans imo....

S

sourpuss

Dinafem Sweet deep grapefruit. HERMIE Alert!!!!

Dinafem Sweet deep grapefruit. HERMIE Alert!!!!

Wtf Dinafem.... gonna b pissed if I get anymore.

Evil vibes:puke:

Heres what makes no sense. People come and buy feminized seed. Thinking great, no wasted time and effort on males. Really its now the same shit different pile.. all these great reviews online.... horseshit. Same room slog and slog f2 rockin no cock balls anywhere. Dinafem tranny seed breeders...

9ne more ball they r all getting chopped

Last edited:

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Sorry to hear that you're having these problems. Really grateful that you're sharing the experience, though, cause these were on my wishlist.

Green vibes your way man.

S

sourpuss

Sorry to hear that you're having these problems. Really grateful that you're sharing the experience, though, cause these were on my wishlist.

Green vibes your way man.

At least these were free, still ruins my plan on slogin her up. Is smelling nice, very citrus, still too early too tell.

Not interested in wasting my pollen on something with herm tendencies. So 9n to the next plan....

Just cloned up some warlock. Gonna pop the clones or mothers in to flower soon as space clears up. Threw the last sdg into flower to finish them off and be done with em.

S

sourpuss

Hmmm... starting to get that ich on my left nut.... might have to shut down....

S

sourpuss

silver skunk bx or bbc as I like to call it. thats blueberry cheesecake sickos.

silver skunk bx or bbc as I like to call it. thats blueberry cheesecake sickos.

picture.php

looking healthy. Keeping the nutes low. Prob gonna move em closer to the light and up pot to their 2 gallon final soon. Gonna go for a quick flower session. Anything stretchy is getting uncle bens topped.

S

sourpuss

My pride and joy:) Slog f2.... tester.... 1 female.... shes a beast:)

My pride and joy:) Slog f2.... tester.... 1 female.... shes a beast:)

picture.php
picture.php

this girl was tiny when I threw her in. Topped uncle bens style. Vegd for a week. And tossed into flower. Lets say her 4 tops were just pokin thru the canopy. And look at her now:)

honestly running perpetual I use my eye not count days. These look to be round 3 to 4 weeks in.

This was the one double potted. The other was male. Funny they were identical ezcept for odour... and balls :)

Last edited:
S

sourpuss

@randomman hey the 3 sdg left r looking pretty good. 9 es a stretchy b. Smell very nice too. Gonna hold any more bashin back till I see the prod. Must say the 3 girls r looking pretty good:)

S

sourpuss

Alien dog bagseed:)

Alien dog bagseed:)

Lucky day! Just found a lone seed in a bag of amazing alien dog:) its bloody huge.... anyway. In a shotglass. Along with sour jack. And fighting buddah. Might add solo stash karma and do a big pollenation...

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Great looking SLOG!

Cool about finding the bean. I just found the biggest I've ever seen (last night). Granted, it wasn't from anything super good....I was still very excited to see the biggest bean I've seen in person.

Congrats on your find!

S

sourpuss

Great looking SLOG!

Cool about finding the bean. I just found the biggest I've ever seen (last night). Granted, it wasn't from anything super good....I was still very excited to see the biggest bean I've seen in person.

Congrats on your find!

Lol thanks bud. Im glad your around! Pretty borin without you bud.. ..

Im worried tho. Biggestbeans ive seen before were from hernie beans.... fingers crossed

S

sourpuss

silver skunk bx progress

silver skunk bx progress

Babies moving fast:) not a prob in sight...

Gonna get a 2 gallon tonight....

picture.php

Really enjoying the look of these, blueish veins, fat indy leaves, look really old school. Beauties even as babies

Latest posts

Latest posts