What's new

It kinda bums me out...

soomka

And sorry, hydro cannot identically replicate dirt. Im not incorrect. Soil grown cannabis tastes much sweeter.[/QUOTE]

I've heard this before, but i never understood it.. why is soil grown much more sweeter then that of something not grown in soil. Doesn't genetics, nutes, etc.. effect the quality of the bud.
what is so special about dirt?

Natural bacteria, enzymes, etc. Things that just cant be identically replicated. Im not going to claim to know the science behind it, Im not a certified botanist - liek some people here would like you to think they are - but I do know from experience that soil just has something hydro doesnt.

LilMan72003

Alright guys first off, Panop and Knotty please quit the bickering. Each of you know what you know and there is no need to prove the other incorrect.

Papa_Moña said:
not to be an ass like everyone else that brings this up,but you're talking abuot school on a marijuana site, which begs the question, how old are you?

if you are underage, please delete your account until you are of legal age, and PLEASE, do refrain from growing in your parents house... if not out of respect for them, to keep them from being paranoid freaks and making a big scandal because "those internet people changed" their "baby"

Do not worry, I am of legal age and I am not stupid enough to grow in my parents house. :bashhead:

+Vibes said:
but in regards to lilman, i find the best approach then, with this new wealth of knowledge, is to sit back and smileee....

Good advice my friend. I am very happy with what I know; I just wish people weren't so ignorant and did not dispel the truth I try to give them.

Echoes said:
Learn all you can about it. It's a wonderful plant and to know so little about something you're putting in your body, usually on a frequent basis, is a little strange (not saying that you know nothing about it, I mean the average person.) That's pretty much what I don't understand.....For some people it is just a high. Now a good high isn't a bad thing, it's just that there's so much more to it.

Now thats what I'm talking about!!! If I could give reputation I would in an instant. So many people smoke SO much and base all of their "knowledge" off of rumors!!!

Either way it still sucks that for the amount of people that I smoke with, none posess nearly the amount of information I have learned off of the site. And I just believe it would be nice to be able to discuss smells, tastes, highs with others. (I am of no expertise compared to some on this site though)

Anyway, best regards and happy chiefing! :joint: :wave: :rasta:

-Lilman