What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It helped my daughter overnight!!

DirtFingers

About 2 years ago my Daughter (after getting the flu mist), started blinking constantly. Within weeks she exhibited 4 different tics, and severe separation anxiety to the point that she was unable to get to school. After much research I found out about PANDAS Syndrome.
She has been on Two anxiety meds, and 2 antibiotics for 1-2 years. She was a once outgoing funny happy child. She has now become a withdrawn, quiet, depressed child. Who mostly confined herself to her room. We recently stopped one of her anxiety meds due to her depression.
At about the same 2 years ago somebody came into our lives who changed them forever. He has been a member here for a long time, written for magazines, and is a well Respected voice in this and other communities. He hinted around about what he does, and over time gained trust in us. He taught me a lot about the subject, and set me up with plants and equipment.
He suggested using cannabis to help her which up until a month ago we were hesitant to do.
4 days ago my daughter was having a VERY rough day after slowly declining since stopping her meds.
She had her MMJ license and a 1:1 tincture I made a couple weeks ago, but had not heard from the Dr. On dosage.
After hearing from the Dr. we gave her the first Dose. at bedtime.
The next day, and the 4 days since, she has been outgoing, happy, laughing, spending time with the family, and everything she once was before vaccine injury. She said she feels like her old self again, and this medicine has worked better than any of the others.
I WANT TO SCREAM IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!
But cannot.
I know it has only been 4 days, and only off 1 medicine so far, but I hope this will continue as we ween her off pharmaceuticals forever.
It truly is magical.
I cannot thank you enough my friend, for giving us our daughter back.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing amazing amazing DF!!! I see this every day at the collective I work at. So glad you were able to help your daughter. CBD's are so helpful to many people and we are just in the beginning of finding out all its wonderful uses. We have pure CBD drops and donate them to a 4 yr old little boy that has cancer. It has helped him so much the doctors are asking the parents what's going on but they haven't told the dr what they are doing. You have to do whatever it takes to make your child feel better. Period
Good luck and let us know how she's doing.

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Please update periodically. We need as many examples as possible. One little tidbit you post might be the thing that helps the next child out.
And congratulations.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
best wishes ,glad you tried thinking outside the box and going away from pills and such...I hope she continues to do well...yeehaw... no medicinal value my ass, and our government has known it all along...can you say conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waveguide

Veteran
gladness :)

and, of course, an expression that the "cultural mechanisms" that caused the shit in the first place are ........reproachable..

may that one day, the streets of every american city flow with the blood of doctors and masons and their other friends people don't know about. (in the meantime, if you feel like activism, indigosociety is a great place to observe masons corrupting young people and intercede once you see how they do it. course you assuredly would have other venues)

well, at least, let's hope they stop doing this bullshit before we have to kill them all.

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
About 2 years ago my Daughter (after getting the flu mist), started blinking constantly... and everything she once was before vaccine injury. She said she feels like her old self again, and this medicine has worked better than any of the others.
I WANT TO SCREAM IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!
But cannot.
I know it has only been 4 days, and only off 1 medicine so far, but I hope this will continue as we ween her off pharmaceuticals forever.
It truly is magical.
I cannot thank you enough my friend, for giving us our daughter back.
very nice story.. very pleased for you guys!!
hope everything goes well...
can i ask please you say before a vaccine injury? care to elaborate?
is your daughter vaccined?
blessings

dddaver

Veteran
and 1:1 tincture is that the thc:cbd Ratio?
thanks

First let me congratulate you on your courage. You did the right thing. It just is such a shame you would be considered a criminal in some places for just trying to help your daughter. This was very likely a last resort after trying conventional medicine yet seeing her only get worse. There still are thousands who don't have your courage and have put their faith in a failed system. Good for you. I am really happy for you.

I am assuming that 1:1 is the CBD:THC ratio, but what strain did you grow?

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
re-reading your post now and you mention it at the beginning.. a flue shot via a mist spray did this!? wow, thats one more proof of the vaccines being mostly harmful than good!
and one gets pressured into giving ones children around 10 different vaccines until they are 5yrs old...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Join the pediatric cannabis group on FB. hundreds of parents with years of experience helping vaccine injured kids.

DirtFingers

Thank you for all your kind words and thoughts.
Yes, flu mist or flu vaccine can cross the blood brain barrier causing the white blood cells to attack the basal ganglia. This causes swelling, which creates the neurological symptoms. Took us a year to find a doctor who believed in this. Most just say "when there are 3 or more tics, we call that Tourette's".
Well, she didn't have Tourette's before her Flu vaccine. Coincidence??
I grew Harlequin, and made a coconut oil tincture. 1:1 THC CBD ratio.
It was a hard decision to try this medicine. She has been tool for years how bad cannabis is. Even told in school last year that Medical Marijuana is bad.
Also putting our livelihood at risk due to my job. But that's a risk I must take.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, we recently did just that, and we now have ACDC that just went into flower.

Glad to hear of progress. You can juice the leaves of your plant. Mix in with other well washed organic fruits/veggies. It does some AMAZING things!

Cannabis is such a healing plant.

Good luck.