It happened again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

his mom caught him wearing her panties and kicked him out...

....he's living in vancouver in his broken down, wanna be porsch and still making excuses for not being able to talk to the high school girls that catch his eye.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
lol it was a collective project to get our yummybud laid...

I think after OG was shut down, it was all we had left to bring us OGers together.. except, you know, growing weed.. it was like if we could just get his dick wet, then at least we could have a happy ending

always a shit ton of great realworld advice in his threads that he never applied, lol

he's not a troll.. yummybud lives!!

A stray moment of respite from worldly concerns, and my mind wonders again, "How is yummybud?"

Did he realize his dreams as mine slipped away? Was he overcome by his fears as mine crumbled to dust?

YUMMYBUD HOW ART THOU?

I want to say "who cares? your life so sad that you wonder about that non-entity?" On the other hand, as much as I hated hearing his posts, I felt bad for him in a way too. But he needed help and couldn't get that here. His mind is dust, he turned your mind to dust listening to him, forget about him we are better off without all that nonsense cluttering our pages. still, I wish him well and hope he got the help he needed and has found some fullfillment and satisfaction in his life. But he had no business bringing his problems to this page and offering nothing else, he could care less about pot or anyone else it was just his nonsense 24/7.
So, what's a matter with you, and what's the matter with me? At any rate, even though I often suspect he came back under another handle (not so though, it would be obvious as you would hear the same whining about how to deal with issues we grownups all deal with daily), why keep kicking a man when he is down? He is not hear to defend himself, so show some honor and stop beating that dead horse already!

Status
Not open for further replies.