What's new

It came from the swamp!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Room is looking ridonkulous Swamp...Those babies gotta be long down by now eh? Nug shots ? :joint:
Peace

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey dude :wave:
After a long time I came to visit fibers, and it looks beautiful :yes: :respect:
So whether it grows and flowers bro !!!
Take care & ...........
picture.php

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Na my brotha Core. I am just in between decent cameras right now. I also revamped my whole setup so there hasnt been much to show lately. Couple that with work being so busy (as always in the summer here) and things get messy quick.
Next time this thread gets moving I hope to be showing off some private stock from the FAM and a few other friends.
Damn I really need to get this camera thing situated.

Here is a little expiriment. Outdoor Genius. She is the only outdoor plant that hasnt been destroyed by bud mold. The swamp is just too humid for most strains.

picture.php

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
A few more along the journey in the new spot

A few more along the journey in the new spot

The room.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grape Krush

picture.php

picture.php

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Casey Jones!!!

Casey Jones!!!

She is showing much more promise as I work with her. She digs a hiher N level in early bloom. Keeing her green through the halfway point greatly increases yield. At least two-fold.

picture.php

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Some pics.

Some pics.

ECSD, ChemD and SoCal MasterKush for the heads.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And one more ECSD just because she is so damn photogenic

picture.php

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Been awhile since this thread popped up on me. Looking good swamp... gonna be a killer xmas ey? Peace!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin real potent there swampy...i had a taste of the ecsd a while back and i wasnt impressed,was told it wasnt a good example of her though so lookin forward to see urs when it is finito.
peace-T-