What's new

Island Bud Sativa x Golden Pineapple, Cascadia x PTK/DC

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
thanks for the advise wamen. i'm also growing some satoris in addition to the alaskan ice so i keep the ph 5.8ish and the nutes 650ppm/1.3ec. i'm in the 4th week of flowering/5gal.dwc. i did switch from ionic bloom to flora nova bloom to try and drop the nitrogen levels a bit.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Good luck with your grow man! I hope you get the quality/quantity desired..

Its been a week since ive seen the plants last time..(remote grow) .. cant wait for tonight when il check them out..
I really start NEEDING the harvest..

WAMEN

Veteran
picture.php

Hey guys, just to let you know, dark green curly leafs are a dead on give away to too much nitrogen. Sativa's are generally light, lime green in appearance. Yours are all dark green, with the most dark green having curled leafs. Might want to check in lowering the nutes on those 2, and give it just a tad vitamin B1 for a week or two (can be purchased at your local Home Depot for like $4.75 for 1gallon).

Too much nitrogen will cause your plants to foxtail even more-so in flowering, as well as give you a higher leaf to calyx ratio. I've learned the hard way from that unfortunately, lol.

Otherwise they look very healthy :) You should get amazing yields!

[edit] btw, it COULD be a genetic thing, don't get me wrong. I've just never personally heard of that? I also thought that the curling of Sativa leafs are because they're so skinny and long.

WAMEN

Veteran
thanks for the info. It could be more useful in the cannabis infirmary tho.

I am pretty sure it is a genetic trait in my case cause i had enough plants to figure it out. I didnt use any veg nute in this grow BTW.. the only nitrogen is the content of my professional potting soil.
If you looked closer you'd have seen that the leafs are getting lighter in some points and show that the plant would have loved more nutes. They eat like mother**ckers.

WAMEN

Veteran
Plant Chopped yesterday. This shit is very very sweet/skunky candy like . Could be the perfect commercial solution as anybody would geez in their pants after smelling the little baggie of orange haired buds :D
picture.php

Il be back with some drying shots..

WAMEN

Veteran
hey hey thanks for the visit peeps

yes she was taken down last thursday and i am starting to toke her up these days.. i am kinda disappointed for the way calyxes and resin developed..
this pheno which finished earlyer has very small calyxes and small resin on them. It dried up quite fast and smokes like clean air in the lungs. Still pleaseful cause its properly flushed and shit but you could smoke 6 joints in a row easily. I like satisfying stuff that knocks me out either on the sativa or indica side..i find myself unsatisfied with this one.
Her sister is still flowering, much more classic sativa, much more resin and feels sweeter but simpler in smell. She is going for 80 days this week.. hope shell be done soon.
Ill snap a couple of dried shots to show you this red haired bitch :D

WAMEN

Veteran
picture.php

heres the last plant still alive for that last batch of plants. Its the later pheno of ISland Bud sativa x Golden Pineapple @ almost 90 days. more than 25 days of flush.

pics of the dry products coming soon!

Latest posts

Latest posts