What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is tRUMP even capable of telling the truth???

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There sure was some terrible news in there. Most jobs created in 50 years, 2 trillion US debt reduction after Chump boosted it every year. Goals of being first in infrastructure once again.... Yeah it was terrible.

This was the conversation.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, Bill got caught. How many congressional hearings did they waste over a blowjob?

Hell,,, Chump gets caught with something so Skankey only a cash infusion would help .

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Yeah, Bill got caught. How many congressional hearings did they waste over a blowjob?

Hell,,, Chump gets caught with something so Skankey only a cash infusion would help .
true true... i gotta say about trump and bill, with their power, i would have looked for some better looking poontang.... i mean monica and stormy... come on now...

iTarzan

There sure was some terrible news in there. Most jobs created in 50 years, 2 trillion US debt reduction after Chump boosted it every year. Goals of being first in infrastructure once again.... Yeah it was terrible.

This was the conversation.
That was Trump's campaign message. Now he is trying to lie and say it was his idea. It was Clinton's, Obama's and Biden's idea to let all the jobs go overseas.

There are no new jobs he created. There is just people going back to work that lost jobs during covid and the shutdowns. Stop being a spin doctor.

The jobs report will be adjusted next time it comes out to account for the fake job report with altered numbers. It has been done before. Biden just blew through the debt ceiling that was raised not to long ago.

Mr. Mustard quit changing the subject. For the record I did not say Trump should run again. If he does run he will have to run the gauntlet of republican challengers. If he wins he wins. I will vote for him them because as I person who voted for Obama twice I am now a NEVER DEMOCRAT.

One thing I never did that you POS TDS people did is I will NEVER root for the POTUS to fail. Not even XIDEN. He is failing but I keep hoping he will stop being a lousy president.

All the woman who said Trump did something WENT AWAY! The last lying rape accuser (in the middle of a department store, LOL) is trying in civil court but is losing at every turn and will eventually go away.
Melania stayed because Trump didn't do anything and the woman lied. They all came forward when the dems realized Trump could beat Hilary.

iTarzan

Trump had some toilet paper stuck to his shoe. Wow!

Xiden has fallen down those steps on 3 different occasions. One time he fell 3 times on the same trip up the steps. If Biden climbed into the sand traps like Trump does he would need the Easter Bunny that helped him at the Capitol during the Easter egg hunt to go fetch him out of it.

Mr. Mustard didn't one time we were chatting I find out you are not even in the USA?

iTarzan

NEWS BREAK! Biden's latest lie revealed.

He did order the Navy to destroy Nord Stream pipeline. It was Xiden. He looked at the American people and straight faced said the Russians did it. Just like he blamed Putin for everything wrong during his SOTU speech. He didn't care about the economy of Europe. Nope didn't care.

He ran as the green president saying global warming is the most existential threat to mankind. Passed the money sucking environmental bill, doesn't want fossil fuels or gas stoves but yet he singlehandedly created the BIGGEST HUMAN CAUSED ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. Think about that. Your main concern in life, global warming was thrown out like yesterday's trash by your king and dictator Biden.

That is your lying POS President. He stabbed his own supporters in the back. AGAIN!

The war in the Ukraine is his fault too. I will educate you all on that later. But for now please defend your lying POS some more. Wait... forget that. You are boring. Convert to the right to save the USA and the planet.

iTarzan

I wonder who first came up with the Sunset bill and tried to pass it 5 times but now doesn't seem to remember... Joe Xiden.

I wonder who wrote the tax social security bill in 1989, got it passed too but now is worried some republican will try to change social security.... Joe Xiden.

Liar, liar, pants on fire Xiden. Your hero. Your hair sniffing, daughter shower buddy Xiden.

Three Berries

29a082df86ed32908353ab4162dea9a14c828e57e7fc24f02f3b2bdde6a1e86b.png

https://t.me/DCEnquirer/1928

Trump Proven Right As The Washington Post Loses 500K Subscribers And $70 Million Since He Left Office

DETAILS HERE: https://dcenquirer.com/trump-proven-right-as-the-washington-post-loses-500k-subscribers-and-70-million-since-he-left-office/?utm_source=telegram

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
DETAILS HERE: https://dcenquirer.com/trump-proven-right-as-the-washington-post-loses-500k-subscribers-and-70-million-since-he-left-office/?utm_source=telegram
The first line in your reference article says :
"Note: This article may contain commentary reflecting the author's opinion."

😂

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
But you can't understand the facts stated

:LOL:
When they don't want to be sued for he authors misrepresentations and they put the disclaimer first, It should tell you something.

WP is huge and had a field day reporting on Chump. Now that he is gone the news feed has slowed for both WP and Late Night Talk shows. Jimmy Kimmel will probably have to put Guillermo back on the street doing interviews in a bumblebee suit again

armedoldhippy

Veteran
When they don't want to be sued for he authors misrepresentations and they put the disclaimer first, It should tell you something.

WP is huge and had a field day reporting on Chump. Now that he is gone the news feed has slowed for both WP and Late Night Talk shows. Jimmy Kimmel will probably have to put Guillermo back on the street doing interviews in a bumblebee suit again
his being out of office hasn't hurt the political cartoonists output any. they've got material laid up to skewer him with even after he dies...:dance013: what a pie job they have. :good: