What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is trading of clones between members allowed? Or frowned upon?

Is trading of clones between members allowed? Or frowned upon?

• All good

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No bueno

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Bio boy

If ya can talk in pm about it but not on the forums how dya find people and learn their rep without talking about it on forums šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m uk is a shady place for cuts imo finding an honest vendor is hard ig full of scammers never buying there again
just wish we could buy pollen in the uk lol

Vandenberg

I've had the Christmas holiday seasonal temporary fedex guy lie to my face about having a second very small box onboard that weighed a whole lot which he apparently thought was potentially full of the legendary telltale dense weight of heavy gold coins and/bars.
( cha-ching) but it actually contained a then top of line 10 kilo+ copper wound magnetic ballast rebuild kit which the components all fit in a 6inch cubic square box.
The tracking then showed delivered soon as he got down the block.
Bummer for him as I was able to get hold of his local back at the delivery vehicle barn supervisor who intercepted him and ended up delivering the now reboxed over the original opened up package the next day.
So much for his dreams of sippin cocktails with little umbrellas somewhere on a gorgeous beach somewhere, instead its back to work for him at his next caper/job.

Vandenberg :)

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FedEx is the worst one time a driver was making delivery and he stood on the front porch after I accepted the package & just looked at me and says ā€ smells good in here ā€œ and he said it a few times and then he walked away ..and the next time I was waiting for a delivery of nutrients asshole drov3 by decided not to even deliver it..I checked the tracking info and it said ā€œpackage undeliverableā€ ..ass hole driver for sure

Zomboy

Veteran
FedEx is the worst one time a driver was making delivery and he stood on the front porch after I accepted the package & just looked at me and says ā€ smells good in here ā€œ and he said it a few times and then he walked away ..and the next time I was waiting for a delivery of nutrients asshole drov3 by decided not to even deliver it..I checked the tracking info and it said ā€œpackage undeliverableā€ ..ass hole driver for sure
Guess he wanted a ā€œtipā€

Latest posts

Latest posts