What's new

Is this white powdery mildew?

Hey dudes is this white powdery mildew? I'm in my 1st week of flower. My RH is between 45-57, My temps are 65-70 at night and 75-77 lights on. I Run a 4x4 tent one 12 inch oscilating fan on the floor, One 12 inch oscilating wall mount fan. Also have a filtered 6" intake powered by a 6 inch vortex fan. I have crazy airflow. Could this just be water spots? I have caps bennies foliar coming in tomorrow and plan on giving my plants the spray down. Thanks dudes!
0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 22

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It's a bit too pronounced to be spores building to visible levels. There is evidence of insects. I don't feel powdery mildew is likely. It's it powdery?

What insects would you say f-e? I've had a minor case of fungus gnats but am dealing with it with microbe lift bmc. I've also seen some springtails. I will be spraying down later today with caps ogbiowar foliar pack so hopefully that will help with the bugs. I will also be using the foliar pack as a drench. Thanks for all the help!

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It won't be gnats or springtails as they don't tend to eat good leaf. Many things could leave that kinda of damage though. The insecticides we use tend to not be specific. Most sprays will kill most bugs. So it may not matter. Just get a good coverage as direct contact is often a better fix than a bit in their dinner

therevverend

Veteran
Looks like bug shit, along with a few thrips. Nothing to worry about but I'd keep a close eye in case it starts to spread. The spray you're using should take care of any problems. In most places thrips aren't a menace, not even worth spraying for but I've heard of a type that will go out of control.