What's new

Is this shit just fucked up

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is rad

there are too many pussies being made by bitch ass parents, for real.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very true. i agree
the article is a bit over the top, no doubt
but i think thats the point of the article...

i read yesterday about some poor 2 year old boy who was beating by his dad whie his dad was wearing boxing gloves... thats fucked.

Craven_au

I have a friend that was beating by his step dad just 4 having more friends than his sisters and they were locked in pig dog cages for all most no reason with the dog of course and force into pub fights for bets at the age of 10 sisters as well 8 and 14

My m8 is pro child hitting

A alcoholic
ex speed and Heron addict
And blames all he's problems on every one else
Some how nice guys sometimes

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like a real winner, there
i hope the apple fell far from the tree

Craven_au

his real father die at a young age well known artist family got fuck over no money, so my m8 thinks he will be just like he's real dad and die young. yes fucked up i know so he is here for a good time not long time.

Don't hit kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no... dont beat kids
beating kids is bullshit
BULLSHIT

but imo punishing your kids with a firm hand is okay
and this is coming from a person who was abused as a kid by an alcoholic parent - theres a difference between beating and honest child rearing. HUGE DIFFERENCE
i havent had to hit my kid yet, but im not gonna hesitate smacking her bottom if she tells me 'no' or doesnt mind what i say.

im not gonna smack her face or lash her back with a switch... or lock her up with the dogs... thats bullshit

beating kids is wrong.
and mental abuse is even worse.....

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just to reiterate in case someone isnt sure:
BEATING KIDS IS WRONG

Craven_au

[Quote but imo punishing your kids with a firm hand is okay quote]

I don't think so i have seen and help bring up 7 kids in two different family very different

1st)Family pro firm hand House with 3 kids 1 teenager

2nd)Family no smacking just siting down and talking the chair thing and so on 2 boys 1 toddler

1st family Daily smacking and content screaming and fighting stress 2 the max the teenager has now had 3 of her own kids i think 3 different dads and has now given them to her mother, so she can have a life sex and take drugs.
The only boy in the family is now 12 with about the same amount of court cases came up.

2nd family) A little fighting over toys and shit i think a little spoiled but don't that much stress boys in karate doing well in school.

I know what family i would like to be in.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gunnoe recently conducted a study with 180 teenage children on spanking and its risk factors in childhood. She found that children who remembered being spanked on their bottom with an open hand performed better in school academically, did more volunteer work and were more optimistic in terms of their future, compared with children who had never been spanked

from: http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/08/05/corporal.punishment/index.html?hpt=C2

ironically its an article about corporal punishment in schools.....

differnt strokes for different folks

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Never was into spanking my daughters somehow inflicting pain on them hurt me more so I didn't. Looked at the web site I would hope the guy is a put on sort of a devils advocate against most of societies norm. Or the guy is the biggest flamin asshole in the complete universe. Jeez what a butt fuck. ANY BODY THAT SCREWED UP MUST HAVE HAD A HELLISH CHILDHOOD, YOU CAN ONLY WONDER WHAT HIS ODL MAN WAS LIKE.

Last edited:
I

idoreallytry

i wish my parents would have been more firm and laid a hand on me every once in a while, i had no limitations becuz i knew no repercussions,,,so ABUSE is bad in any sense mental or physical,,,but being firm is a thing that some kids just need,,,peace
me personally though it kills me to yell at my kids,and i have yet to have to lay my hands on them but if they act anything like me i will not hesitate to rein them in

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Being firm and setting boundries, doesn't mean ya gotta smack da kid to make em stay in line.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
when the kid back talks you, purposely, repeatedly, are you just gonna put them on a stool in the corner and have them 'think about why they are in the corner"?

im gonna smack my kid on the bottom before sending them to timeout to think about why daddy smacked her.
(the thought of smacking my little girl does pain me... reminds that the 'this hurts me more than it hurts you' is in fact, fact)

you definately need to be firm & set boundries as a parent. ABSOLUTELY. and you need to abide by those boundries, whatever they are...

I

idoreallytry

i will NEVER make my kids cry in pain, but i will hurt their feelings by smackin their bottoms and telling them no,, downfall is my feelings are hurt as well,,,,thats the difference between abuse and parenting, most of the time a person who abuses usually only feels sorry for themselves,,,, be firm when u know u are right and teaching right and wrong no matter how bad it hurts,,,,peace

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
when my son was young (he's 22 now and a man)......if he threw a 'wobbly'......or I found that he needed to be disciplined.....I would just lock him in the loo (W.C.) for 10-15 mins and let him scream, throw toilet paper around e.t.c. till he was exhausted, then would open the door a bit and ask him if he was ok now?....and if he had cooled down and apologized then I would let him out.......I never hit him, no sense in that really because I was caned, slippered, belted and beaten all thru my early life and always resented it......didn't seem to do me any good......I would just rebel even more...

I

idoreallytry

ABUSE IS BAD PLAIN AND SIMPLE, but a lil smack on the botom and tellin ur kid no is not bad, and my kids will never fear me,,,right and wrong cant always be taught with reason,,,peace

C

Chamba

In many countries now, it's illegal to even slap your kid on the back side.

I remember years ago I was at my sister's house and there was a massive argument going on between her husband and their teenage son, The kid was screaming abuse at the Dad but he never raised his voice...the kid stormed out cursing his Dad, as soon as the kid left I had to ask the Dad why he didn't scream back at him, grab him by the shoulders and shake some sense into him and he said "well, it wouldn't of done any good and anyway, someone has to be the adult"

Hitting children only show's the parent has lost control and isn't coping...I could never hit my kids.

Latest posts

Latest posts