What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this plant screwed? Should I get it out of my tent?

ice minus

Hi all, novice here who indeed bungled things. I have a White Buffalo Seeds Sasquatch that faded out yellow on me WAAAAY too early into flower, and I've been chasing it ever since trying to get it to green up and look okay.. and as mentioned, total noob here so most likely just simply screwed up

My question isn't did I screw up, but, should I kill this plant and get it out of my tent?

I can't tell if it's a lost cause or not. To my eye the new leaves look much darker green. But I know nothing lol

So I come looking for help!

Thank you all
PXL_20240418_033034689.jpg

It's in a 5 gallon pot filled with Black Swallow KIS MIX soil. It yellowed fairly early into flower on me and I started hitting it with a bloom dosage and 25% 4-4-4 to hopefully try and green it back up. It might've worked but I just don't know if it's too far gone ?

Water pH 6.5

LED HLG-550

Last edited:

Artistick Seeds

Your plant seems very sativa. Often they are not dark green. They are a little yellow but not alarming either. You can try watering with urine diluted with 1 part urine to 9 parts water. This will quickly correct the small deficiency and provide others nutrients to your plant.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi all, novice here who indeed bungled things. I have a White Buffalo Seeds Sasquatch that faded out yellow on me WAAAAY too early into flower, and I've been chasing it ever since trying to get it to green up and look okay.. and as mentioned, total noob here so most likely just simply screwed up

My question isn't did I screw up, but, should I kill this plant and get it out of my tent?

I can't tell if it's a lost cause or not. To my eye the new leaves look much darker green. But I know nothing lol

So I come looking for help!

Thank you all
View attachment 18989239

It's in a 5 gallon pot filled with Black Swallow KIS MIX soil. It yellowed fairly early into flower on me and I started hitting it with a bloom dosage and 25% 4-4-4 to hopefully try and green it back up. It might've worked but I just don't know if it's too far gone ?

Water pH 6.5

LED HLG-550
No friend don't throw it away. Let the plant teach you what is going on in the substrate so you can learn from it. If you throw it away you will never know what caused the problem and keep repeating it. Giving a 4-4-4 fertilizer can cause yellowing if the EC is already too high.

It looks like the EC or salts may be rising on the high side. Do a pour-thur catch a small amount of the runoff and test the EC and pH with a meter. If it's high just use plain water in excess to lower the EC. IF you don't have an EC or TDS and a pH meter you need to get one so you can know what's going on in the substrate. Always test incoming and outgoing liquids to know whats going on in the soil at any given time. TDS or EC meters are cheap as well a pH meters and well worth the money. If you don't have them then that's the problem with your plant.

Last edited:

ice minus

Still hanging on.. almost no trichomes lmao

More having a laugh with it at this point and treating it as a learning experience

Feel free to poke fun, I'm a good sport 😜

Strain: Sasquatch x i-Spice

Red Stems. I butchered it

Attachments

• PXL_20240427_010632771.jpg
    PXL_20240427_010632771.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 16
  • PXL_20240427_010550461.jpg
    PXL_20240427_010550461.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
Last edited: