What's new

Is this overfert or ph problem?

there goes edro

Veteran

I'm suspecting this is from overfert but not really sure. Plant has been vegging for 3 weeks in soil under a 400w mh/hps. Fed 4 days ago with 5ml of FF grow big per gal of water. Yeah, strain is Nightmare Kush aka The White. Got trandplanted into 2 gal container about 3 days ago. Problem started about 2 days ago. Edges of the leaves curling up and the yellowish spots. Dont have a ph meter because I only run a few plants and grows have been pretty trouble free until this run. Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

there goes edro

Veteran
Mucho Better!

Mucho Better!

Def overfert! Doing much better after a flush and some love. Mental note" Can't feed with Fox Farm nutes at the same concentration as Pure Blend, stupid!" Thanks for the input TCG!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
always check your ph before anything else.

:yeahthats Rule of thumb.

Borrow a meter if that's what it takes. I recently did this and mixed up a few test batches of nutes so I could see what they ph'd at.

FF will drop ph fast. The lit used to say feed every other watering, and I think now it says twice a week. I was going 3 x 2 weeks and my leaves were always too dark green. Im trying every other watering at 1/2 now without the powders - seems like not enough so far, but not sure.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ive only used the 1. I know theres a whats the best ph pen thread around.
Check amazon and ebay. Simplest Blue Lab meters start around $80. Don't forget the the cleaning/calibration/storage liquids. It will be useless without them.

cannaera

looks like you got a slight mg def starting, of course they are high on nitrogen looking at how dark they are, but the banding starting appears as early signs of mg def.