What's new

Is this nute burn?

FarmerGreen

Hey little j, keep perservering. Mine are totally on the mend. I did a few things to try and help. First I repotted into some very simple potting mix, with like no nutrients in it at all and cleaned off the roots as much as I could as I did it.
Then I left them for like a week with no water as quite a few people had instructed me to do, assuming the droop was caused by overwatering. This definitely seemed to be my main issue. They didnt pick up in any great hurry, but I noticed the rate of growth increasing.
I have very lightly been watering them now little more than once a week, leaving the soil to dry a lot more than I ever would before.
I also bought a bottle of ph lower for 9 bucks so any water that has come in contact with the girls has been around ph 6.5.
I also did a quarter strength nute water last water on one of them and she seemed to like it, so I'll probably start doing that a bit more often.
I dont know if it helped at all, but when I repotted and the first time I watered them I also put in a half strength solution of superthrive. There seems to be a lot of controversy about whether or not that shit works- but I was desperate.

Best of luck