What's new

Is this lady salvageable?

crimsonecho

over fertilized over watered. do you have a fan blowing directly at it?

you want to finally grow a plant succesfully from start to finish then keep it simple. just good soil mix and ewc and guano topdress can grow beautiful plants without any bottled ferts but you just have to dial in your watering habits.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
I don't know if this lady is salvageable at all and will keep flowering. 😭🥀

Soil: 3 gallons-fox farm happy fog mixed with perite. On the next watering, I was gonna give some H202 water.
What's the cheapest way I can give it extra nitrogen?

I need to somehow fix this and get something some kind of yield. I'm not in a rush. I just want to do something to correct my mistake. View attachment 18933581
There is too much foliage relative to pot size.

I don't know what strain name is and what the natural height of the plant would be. However in soil, the minimum pot size is 1 gallon per 1 foot of expextedgrowth.

I would trim all weak branches that grow under the large branches or to the interior of the plant. And 1/3 of the lower growth.

I wouldn't repot at this stage, unless you were using bagged coco coir, which has no nutrients. The nutrients in Fox Farm will burn the roots.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Definitely overferted,
you got waaaaay too much P in there, and that P is blocking K uptake which stops N uptake. It's also probably too wet in the pot, and someone also mentioned warm at night ( I agree).
If I notice plants doing that I usually transplant them but first i give them a throrough root trim and rinse the roots of the old medium. Since I do organic I don't need to worry about nutes, a good starter soil has all a plant needs; since you are mixing things up I'd do like some other user had suggested to get a balanced fert at lower dosages.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So for nothing yall have said is told me if (this plant) is salvageable. I figured out what I did wrong. I gave too much flower ferts at the beginning of the flower cycle.

crimsonecho

So for nothing yall have said is told me if (this plant) is salvageable. I figured out what I did wrong. I gave too much flower ferts at the beginning of the flower cycle.
sorry man seeing the original post was 11 days ago i am gonna assume you are now further into flowering at the point where root growth rates are significantly slower and plant has a much lower chance of recovering from problems.

for now your best chance imo is to ride it out without nutes and with better watering habits.

you can also try flushing the pot and wait for it dry fairly well then start with very low dosage feedings. if you go this route i’d add 0.1-0.2% h202 to just fluff up the soil and give roots some extra oxygen.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Finally, something that feels like some real advice on what I should do. Next think I'm gonna try this advice. I mean, at this point it's basically all I got for salvaging any part of this plant. Thankfully, I've got hundreds of seeds to try again next time. And hopefully do better then.

But for this one I'm gonna write it out and take latest advice given.

On the last watering, I did give some H202 water.

I Care

If you’re still a couple weeks to cut you can give it a small portion of molasses, if it’s all your giving it you can go with up to 5ml a liter. look up what is best for you.. If this all started with the edit: Phosphate then you can help it out with some edit: Potash through the end. Molasses is a cheap organic K fertilizer.

Sorry other way around

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So this is where shes at now.
20231227_114122.jpg
20231227_120427.jpg
20231227_114220.jpg
20231227_114254.jpg
20231227_114453.jpg

Attachments

• 20231227_114148.jpg
    20231227_114148.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23

Limeygreen

Veteran
You have potassium deficiency in that plant, next time get a bloom fertilizer or potassium sulfate ( start around 1 g/us gallon) that will give an ec of around 0.5 so keep that in mind for fertilizing. Signs of potassium deficiency start with the tan burnt tip curling back then your leaf starts getting pale especially on the margins and you also have a redish petiole.

Reactions: Rgd

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Yeah, okay, that's next time. But what do I do for now? I'm not getting rid of this plant. I'm gonna ride it through To the end whenever that is.

Latest posts

Latest posts