What's new

Is This Funny Or Am I High??

TrillOG

flo, northern lights 5, power plant, big bud, and blue kush blended in the grinder, in 2 packs on the one hitter and one moderate bong rip... taking it light tonight...

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
not so funny..try taking pics of your wife when she falls asleep,post them on here,then show her when she wakes up...that would be funny...say goodnight trill

R

Rubber Chicken

I was watching tennis on tv just now, googoo gaagaa red to the eyeballs............

I thought of the weird way the top 3 guys Djokovic, Murray and Federer all wanted a past hero to mentor/ coach them, and the way that each of the coaches are a bit like their younger protege's.

Djokovic and Becker, Muarray and Lendl, Federer and Edberg.

Just an unrelated but weird thought.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Hits+blunt_34d1d7_5385667.jpg

TrillOG

yea Vonbudi it was one of these pics... it was the butterflies line above... about a week ago, on my day off I got ripped, and saw that shit... fell out, my wifes like whats so funny, i told her, she didn't get it... I showed her the pic she was like oh, yeah that's kinda funny, but not as loud as you where laughing... I guess you got to have the pic with it for there to be pervasive humor... hmph...

TrillOG

yea hup234... about that... you must be on some better smoke than me, my shit is like rabbit tobacco compared to yours...