What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this Fert Ok

SurferDudeVB

I am about to transplant my outdoor plant into a new pot and was planning on mixing in some ferts. All I can find in the old garage of mine is some of my wifes ferts. The one that cuaght my eye though was a slow release 8-4-4 it says its for rhodidendrums and chamilias(sp). Do you think this will be fine or should i go find something else.

JohnBudd

I would be very careful what I put on outdoor plants. Alot of fertilizers are a "HERE IT IS, COME EAT ME NOW!" to alot of outdoor critters. Turkey, deer, and many more eat plants.

SurferDudeVB

Turkey and Deer arent a big problem where I live. I live in a somewhat suburbanized area. The things I gotta worry about are the bugs and people.