What's new

Is there somwhere to order Ever Clear in Canada ?

blastfrompast

Veteran
Alberta sells...

Some growshops even sell it out the back door now that winterizing has caught on in the extraction world.

pagedo

I'm in Ontario as well, and would really appreciate it someone in Alberta could ship me a bottle or two.

Thanks

troutman

Seed Whore
Probably the cheapest way out if they don't sell it.

popcorn_sutton_moonshine_still_by_gcsmith-d97j49g.jpg

S

sativaking

you can get moonshine 100 proof in some canadian stores now. someone told me methanol levels are rising in canadian booze now though id be careful....something i heard.

blastfrompast

Veteran
You can order from quebec...there is a distributor for the essential oil industry etc.

You PAY thru the nose..min 12 bottle order ....180 or 200 proof avail....
PRICEY tho..You can also order a 50gal drum if you like.....again...depends on how big ur wallet is...cause u gotta pay a boat load of tax.

google is your friend.

Rider420

you can get moonshine 100 proof in some canadian stores now. someone told me methanol levels are rising in canadian booze now though id be careful....something i heard.

Smoking a joint laughing my fucking ass off. The Booze you buy in Canada is the same as whats sold in America and can come from anywhere in the world. Next this guy will be saying that legal cannabis in Canada contains fentanyl.:laughing:

Buddha1

Veteran
You can order online or purchase from limited/specialty store fronts in Alberta in Canada. So, it's a simple solution...get a friends address in Alberta to ship to, then get the buddy to ship it on to you and ur good to go.

Or better yet, get the friend tho buy it straight out of a store and ship it to you.

FOOT NOTE...I couldn't find/purchase anything other than 26ers in the stores I found that sold it in Calgary... but there was no limit on how many I could buy at one time...:tiphat:.

Peace...B

S

sativaking

Smoking a joint laughing my fucking ass off. The Booze you buy in Canada is the same as whats sold in America and can come from anywhere in the world. Next this guy will be saying that legal cannabis in Canada contains fentanyl.:laughing:

no man some stuff is made specifically in Canada. Budweiser is licensed to brew in Canada but is made by a canadian brewery. Labatt i believe....yah so from the stuff i tasted it was wildly different from american beer and some Canadian breweries have different standards. This is the story on the classic american beer brewed in Canada.

Is Budweiser brewed in Canada?
Budweiser is licensed, produced and distributed in Canada by Labatt Breweries of Canada. Of the 15 Anheuser-Busch breweries outside of the United States, 14 of them are positioned in China. Budweiser is the fourth leading brand in the Chinese beer market.

Last edited:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Smoking a joint ROTFL :laughing:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
no man some stuff is made specifically in Canada. Budweiser is licensed to brew in Canada but is made by a canadian brewery. Labatt i believe....yah so from the stuff i tasted it was wildly different from american beer and some Canadian breweries have different standards. This is the story on the classic american beer brewed in Canada.

Is Budweiser brewed in Canada?
Budweiser is licensed, produced and distributed in Canada by Labatt Breweries of Canada. Of the 15 Anheuser-Busch breweries outside of the United States, 14 of them are positioned in China. Budweiser is the fourth leading brand in the Chinese beer market.
The recipe is the same. The only difference is the water. We have a Labatts brewery here and their beer brand tastes differently than the originals from Quebec. (H2O)

S

sativaking

The recipe is the same. The only difference is the water. We have a Labatts brewery here and their beer brand tastes differently than the originals from Quebec. (H2O)

its much more than water man its different guidelines that companies have to follow in each country for ingredients. SO the way they clean their equipment to pesticides on hops to the way more ingredients are grown all leads to different tastes. Apparently methanol levels are rising because of the lack of care going into it. Fast brews....just saying apparently its happening in liquor too.