What's new

Is there a sativa to rival the Neville's Haze high?

Epiphyte

I have been smoking an apollo on the markets.....I smoke it and gets me high....I smoke more and it gets me higher....it is a clear head high that gets racier and racier the more I smoke...

This is the quality that made me want to the Neville and I found it in another strain...I've actually never smoked a good sample of Neville so in that manner, I haven't REALLY sampled it. However, it does not hit me like the some of the best "sativas" that I have ever smoked. Chem 91 and Sour D make my eyes water over....it creeps but it also hits right away.
I wonder if straight Nevilles has that quality or if the high always creeps? I guess we need CHACO to stop by. He is the man. Peace

D

djingo

below 14 weeks indoors,
the mostly sativa phenos of the ssh, s..´s jack f6, kali mist
will come close to it, or even top it.

a couple of nice nev haze hybrids out there too

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've only smoked Neville's Haze a few times, but it always reminded me of C99. It tasted and looked different, but the high was similar.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
im, sure a few if aces offerings would fit the bill,golden tiger,purple haze/thai

Yep, Ace is the helpful Sativa place...

Old Timers Haze 1

Clear, soaring energy, each hit will bump up the experience. Too much brings on the jitters.

Just threw these Purple Old Timer's x Meao Thai outdoors for a winter grow...

Cool Moe

Veteran
haven't tried the nevs haze yet but my first 100%er was golden tiger from Ace. just came ready last week and is most potent i've smoked in years. deliciously sweet lemongrass thai flavor, smooth yet expansive, mind bending for sure. have a crappy digital microscope that shows even with just a few hours of direct sun the GT can become solid goo.

F

Fluffy Clouds

i grew toms haze, also his dchaze, golden tiger, bangi haze all very potent... but i didnt grow Nevilles i would like to know answer too.. if its the best... i guess it would take a lot of joints passing around..

:smoke out:

Goldenseed

Since its said Haze(wich makes up a big part of the Nev.Haze) is a cross of 4 sativas (in Ex. Mexican,Colombian,Thai,Indian),your best bet in finding something similar would be a landrace from one of those Places,or a cross of a landrace and an indica but Nev.Haze only has a very small amount of indica in its expressions(mostly flo. time i guess)

Johnny Blaze from Legends Seeds is a wonderfull example for a very good Nev.haze cross,its Nev.Haze x Blueberry and its more than adequately priced.

ACE/Cannabiogen should be a nice place to look for landraces as mentioned already

Let us know if you find something similar...best of luck...:wave:GS

Latest posts

Latest posts