What's new

Is the WA state govt. leading thieves to pot?

SoaringHi

I wouldn't doubt it, I had to sell everything I owned to leave that state as fast as possible. Crime seems to be encouraged there in the last 5 years,no jails, overwhelmed police, mentally ill people stabbing people in the neck downtown for little to no reason. And now it's super hip to be a degenerate communist that thinks they are entitled to "free shit". They can keep that trash pile.

Amynamous

They look like Antifa,I wouldnt put anything past those dems
?????

You might as well blame proud boys, cali biker gangs or Jared and Ivanka. No proof of any of them involved either. I believe the pics they used were simply stock photos, but regardless, someone wearing a hoodie and a bandana over their face does not make them antifa.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
They look like Antifa,I wouldnt put anything past those dems

nathan.gif

As to the story, did they really think putting their grow records online like that in a way anybody from the public can look at them was a good idea? Really? Really?

HHILL

That’s what track and trace does I guess. Similar story in Calaveras County in CA, but not nearly as many ripoffs. That really sucks.

Just think if the diamond industry had all that information public....

therevverend

Veteran
Their system is idiotic. I was surprised one day when I was looking at their website and it told me not only how much and for what price but also who had it and where they were. Of course there's no compensation from the state when you inevitably get robbed.