What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is the Million Marihuana March in 8 may?

theiban

Hi Hempers. Here in Spain the asociations are planing a manifestation for May 8th, saturday to make harder the Million Marihuana March in all the world.
What about your countries?

theiban

In Madrid it will be in the 8th May. I Still dont know the reason because it is one week after the Million Marihuana March in the rest of the world, but all the spanish are invited to this Good Smoke Party. We hope to be much people arking for free cannabis, so if some body wants to live two Million Marihuana March will be welcome here, too. Here much people grows and much more smokes cannabis. Very little people really understands cannabis as something criminal.
I have some photos about the anifestation in Madrid y may 2001 in my web A00
http://usuarios.lycos.es/adoblecero/canna/manifiesta.htm

manifrente1.jpg

theiban

Here in Spain de 1st May is the Day of the Workers, an important day in all the Nation, and the AMEC (Madrid Association for (E)studies od the (C)annabis ) though that it should be better not to be behind other events.
So if you want you can have the Million Marihuana March twice in a year.

Latest posts

Latest posts