What's new

Is the height of my light ok ?

420tyme

Ok

I put a block in the corner of the cab and took the end off of the reflector

so now the fan is blowing more over the plant and more towards the light

hopefully it will help drop the temps some now ,

it was not helping on the other side where it was first at , the temps was same as before

so now im hoping to see a change

this is how it is now

Click on pic to enlarge

Hippie420

That looks spot on to me bro... Don't always trust you thermo/hygro monitor... test with you hand... Put your hand under the light at the height of your plants tops and if you hand is uncomfortable then so is you plant... Now it's fine for your hand to be warm obviously 75f-78f is the absolute ideal temps for cannabis...but as long as you don't feel like you need to take you hand away at any time then you should be set...

420tyme

That looks spot on to me bro... Don't always trust you thermo/hygro monitor... test with you hand... Put your hand under the light at the height of your plants tops and if you hand is uncomfortable then so is you plant... Now it's fine for your hand to be warm obviously 75f-78f is the absolute ideal temps for cannabis...but as long as you don't feel like you need to take you hand away at any time then you should be set...

Ok my man

thanks so much for your help

the temps are 80 to 82

but when you said not to always trust the thermo/hygro monitor

it made me think about the battery in lol , maybe i should put a new one in it to be safe cuz its been a while

im sorry but i do got a question that might seem stupid to you and im sorry for it

Since that fan is in their now , obviously my branches are catching the wind from it

my bud sites wont start trying to dry out with that extra air flow will they ?

ijim

You will find a lot of asses in here that think they know whats best. But you will find tons of guys that have been in your shoes that can grow with both hands tied behind their back now. Keep it as simple as you can until you get a couple of grows down. You are looking pretty good there. Like many have told you just put your hand at the top of the tallest plant. If it feels to warm for you then it is to warm for our plant. A oscillating fan would help out. Just keep your cool and in a few weeks you will have some great herb. And have the next run started. Its a weed give it the basics and it will return the favor.

420tyme

Well I tried to take better pics for you but they did not turn out so well

Sorry my man

Click on pics to enlarge

the first one is the one i tried taking through the little microscope

Neo 420

Veteran
Are the trich's cloudy, clear or amber? If its time to pull, she needs to be fed water for 7-14 (I go 14 days) to get the nutes out of the buds..

420tyme

Are the trich's cloudy, clear or amber? If its time to pull, she needs to be fed water for 7-14 (I go 14 days) to get the nutes out of the buds..

The microscope is not that good my man

I would have to say maybe between clear and cloudy ,

B

BlazingSaddles

Yeah what Neo said. If they've been flowering for around 7 weeks i would start flushing with just plain water for the last 7-14 days, then harvest them bitches! I just bought a 45x LED microscope for $12 can see all the trichomes perfectly best $12 i ever spent!

All the best
Blazing

420tyme

So when you say water / flush for 14 days

Do you mean water her everyday for 14 days ?

Sorry iv obviously have never flushed a plant before lol

B

BlazingSaddles

So when you say water / flush for 14 days

Do you mean water her everyday for 14 days ?

Sorry iv obviously have never flushed a plant before lol

No. Water as per usual when she needs it. What flushing means is only using plain water (no nutes) for the last 2 weeks to "flush" the nutes from your buds so they taste and burn as clean as possible come harvest time. The reason we do this is that when a plant hasn't been flushed properly sometimes it wont burn very well and will sometimes be accompanied by a bad taste. This is usually evidenced by the ash burning black.

Theres alot of theories on flushing but this is the basic 101 instructions. Some people flush with molasses but that is a whole other topic. Im not a fan of using molasses because of all the sulphur it contains. I do however use it up to about week 6 of flower. Anyway... i digress.. Just keep it simple bro.

IMO spend more time reading less time posting. This is basic stuff u should understand by now..

All the best
Blazing

Latest posts

Latest posts