What's new

Is the 420 Cup Still On?

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Due to Gypsys departure, i am left with a hotel room, plane ticket, and judges passes......but will i be attending the cup? i dont know does anybody know if its still on, hows this gonna work?

G

Same here Sneaky...Gyp has $850 of my cash.

but...the coffeeshops and the town will still be there...so we're gonna make the journey regardless. I'm hopin that the promise that it'll go off as planned or refunds will be offered will hold and will give people an out if they want it. (Gypsy would not do such a thing, so we'll see if POM/N have more ethics in this area)

My idea is to watch the Sugar factory site for changes. If this event is cancellled, they'll be one of the first to know, I'd say.

good luck.

Niemand

SneakySneaky said:
Due to Gypsys departure, i am left with a hotel room, plane ticket, and judges passes......but will i be attending the cup? i dont know does anybody know if its still on, hows this gonna work?
Haven't been around here lately but.....

Just made plans to meet up with a few people during the cup so until someone tells me different.......

Peace

Last edited:
R

Ronley

And I too have all of the above, except for the geust pass, which got lost en route- (Bummer- The Post office is still looking for the registered item) It must have been stollen on route.

So Amsterdam will still be there- as well as the coffee shops, charm and tulips. And I will be there.

There is too much time, effort and money spent, for it to all to be cancelled.

G

Yes i reserved a apartment for the duration. So i will be staying. I have alot of friends that purchased judges passes and are curious too as to what is going to happen. So an announcment would be cool.

Niemand

Bex Bissell said:
Yes i reserved a apartment for the duration. So i will be staying. I have alot of friends that purchased judges passes and are curious too as to what is going to happen. So an announcment would be cool.
From what I learnt (and it makes sense) POM and Mrs. Gypsy will try to carry on....If Gypsy meant nothing to you then you can still go.... If he did you can request a refund.....

I too WILL be there but I will NOT be attending! I attended last year! DG is pure gold and I have been doing biz with Gypsy since 2000....

On top of that I spent a good deal of time last year talking to Gypsy's son and I have NO DESIRE to support POM and The Ex-Mrs. Gypsy ESPECIALLY the Ex- Mrs. Gypsy!

I also rent an apartment! There is NOTHING better than waking up in A'dam, lighting a spliff, looking out at the canal, then heading down to barneys for Breakfast (Sorry Rez!)

As I said before.... If you CAN'T change your plans (and WHY cant you in Feb) then just resign yourself and HAVE A GREAT TIME IN A'DAM and as I always say on my show......

YOUR OWN PRIVATE CANNABIS CUP can ACTUALLY be the BEST CUP!!!

IBN

3legdog

I feel so damn confused :confused: after all this planning. I just hope at this point they still go through with it. It's definetly :badday: if DG & GN arn't there though as i really wanted to thank them in person for all their stand up business :respect: . I'll be in thw Dam for 2 weeks & hope to meet up with many of my new net friends all aroubd town.yf3 :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Ronley said:
And I too have all of the above, except for the geust pass, which got lost en route- (Bummer- The Post office is still looking for the registered item) It must have been stollen on route.

they never send the passes out man, you have to pick them up at the shop. that shipping confirmation is just routine. just remember the auction number and you'll get the pass at the shop. at least thats how it went last year.

hope to see you all there...

Last edited:
R

Ronley

Gaiusmarius, I mean that the cash that I sent in an envelope never got there.
I am quite sure that a postal worker saw that it was cash and stole it.
I did send it registered post so maybe it will be traced.

Latest posts

Latest posts