What's new

Is smoking cannabis bad for your teeth or gums in any way?

trouble

Veteran
[QUOTE/ the American] are you guys just kidding me man? trouble i'm going post next in the tokers favorite munchies thread see if you can still see me]

I can still see you man, these guy's are just playing with you! I will look out for your post and let you know my friend.

G

Spaceghost my gums seem to be caught in a blackhole,very uncomfortable.I hope to emerge soon.

D0nC0smic

ummm no i can't see his post, the scary thing is that he was listed as the most recent poster on the home page, then i click the link to the thread and he's not here.

trouble

Veteran
QUOTE/the American] space ghost my gums are lost in the blackhole but i shall return
TA, your wearing me out my friend.

Are you guy's just kidding are am I the only one that can really read his post!

S

Space Ghost

"Are you guy's just kidding are am I the only one that can really read his post!"

I'm not lying, I have no reason to. But it would seem that you are the only one that can see his posts.

American, PM a mod or admin and see what's up

G

Its all in fun folks,please dont hold it against trouble he's my friend thats all.Probation without any notification of possible release is cruel and prohibited under the Canna Convention.Can we communicate because if we cant I'd rather be banned.I wont come back.KG cant spot me.

S

Space Ghost

again, we cant see it, just a skipped # in the posts, something is up...

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
ill tell you all this, if it were smokin weed that made your teeth fall out, then i would be gummin the hellouta my food at 30 something. its not possible, these good gentleman are correct, it come from poor hygiene

D0nC0smic

yea its not like meth, i know former meth heads that required thousands of dollars of dental surgery after only a few years, all of them were younger than i am, and i started smoking weed long before they started smoking meth, am not really the greatest at taking care of my teeth, and inherited shitty genetics in that regard from my father, so if weed was bad for your teetht he way meth was i would be toothless

newbgrow

You know, it has nothing in particular to do with weed, but smoking anything, or just smoke by itself in general, is bad for your teeth/gums.

G

posts numbered 28, 23, 17, 12, 5 are GONE

SOMEBODY IS STEALING THE POSTS!!!

Beam Me Up Mr. Scott!

temp303

im not 2 sure bout weed but i kno 4 a fact that smokeing cigerets lol (i cant spell it sorry):( restricts ur gums so if u smoke weed with fag tobacco then yes its very damaging 2 ur gums it shrinks the viens an cuts off the blood flow which is y they recede.

Latest posts

Latest posts