65.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0677.jpg
    IMG_0677.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 16

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
It would be a bit soon if it were my plant. Nice-looking plant though.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Like earlier posts, depends on the effect you want. I see a lot of cloudy trichs, in which case I usually harvest. But also I se the bit of tip burn she has. How long has it been getting plain water, if it has been getting it at all. That's a factor for me.

Sometimes I mess up and feed a plant a week longer than I should(perpetual, multiple start dates+ getting high results in a mistake every now and then). Even if the plant is at the normal harvest window I use, I still "flush" for a week, just to help with the quality of the finished product.

five

Like earlier posts, depends on the effect you want. I see a lot of cloudy trichs, in which case I usually harvest. But also I se the bit of tip burn she has. How long has it been getting plain water, if it has been getting it at all. That's a factor for me.

Sometimes I mess up and feed a plant a week longer than I should(perpetual, multiple start dates+ getting high results in a mistake every now and then). Even if the plant is at the normal harvest window I use, I still "flush" for a week, just to help with the quality of the finished product.

i stopped feeding her like 2 weeks ago, and i give her plain water last night.

Latest posts

Latest posts