Is she ready yet???

Is she ready yet???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran

magus hybrid mix

Just wanted to get some other opinions as to if I should chop her down tommarro or wait a few more days. Right now I'm thinking Fri or Sat. What do you all think. I know your suppost to look at the tricromes, but so far I have been unsucessful in that area.The radio shack was out of microscopoes till next week :cuss:

If Anybody has any info on the strain,that would be great. Greenhit says it looks like his warlock.Smells real sweet, not too strong.

amsterdame

High cough_cough,

Wish I could see a bit closer up, but based on what I can see, I'd say wait another few days. Looks like you may have about 50% red hairs there, is that about right? I usually chop mine when most all pistils have withered. At that point the buds are usually covered with 75-80% red hairs. Though each strain, and your own personal preference may dictate differently.

To be sure, I'd recommend sampling a small bud, especially if ya don't have a scope yet. I usually sample a couple during the last 7-10 days, especially with a new strain.

Good luck!!

A*dame

p.s. Did you use Liquid Karma with this girl?

G

Hey cough...a good rule of thumb is....if you think she's ready, wait another week ;). As soon as you start to thinking hmmmmmmmmm....she's looking ready, I'll chop her on Saturday, well you make it the Saturday after and you'll probably get it just right! :D

Tha's a dank lookin' lady for sure...you're gonna have fun with her ;) :yes:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Hey, thanks for the replys. Always nice to have other opinions.

A*dame-No,I haven't tried the liquid karma as of yet,but gonna get some soon. I haven't sampled any as of yet but have a small bud drying.

fallenangel- well, the trics just look like trics,(just dont have a trained eye for that sort of thing just yet)

Blue- Yeah, I go by a simular rule, 3 days instead of a week.

jolee

just be careful of bud rot cos them dying leaves are gonna retract into the bud.
Make sure you keep your humidity down to around 40% and av plenty of air movement. :)