What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is Pot lawful in australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenbeen

LEGAL AND LAWFUL MEAN 2 DIFFERENT THINGS AND I THINK THATS WHAT HE WAS TAKING ABOUT LEGAL IS REALLY NOTHING SAME WITH ILLEGAL BUT LAWFUL AND UNLAWFUL ARE THE TRUE LAWS WELL HOW I THINK HE SEES IT

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
LEGAL AND LAWFUL MEAN 2 DIFFERENT THINGS AND I THINK THATS WHAT HE WAS TAKING ABOUT LEGAL IS REALLY NOTHING SAME WITH ILLEGAL BUT LAWFUL AND UNLAWFUL ARE THE TRUE LAWS WELL HOW I THINK HE SEES IT

yeah i know that, but for the average reader it's confusing.

greenbeen

well I find it confusing as well could you tell us what the difference are between the 2? the definition was just confusing me but I no they are different

(edit: growing pot is lawful cause god gave us every plant to use. growing pot is illegal as well because its deemed as a crime or criminal activity, and being a criminal you are hurting someone or how they think of it is we are supporting the mobs or hells angles when in fact they do not know that they just assume) just my thought on whats going on

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
legal vs lawful

legal vs lawful

yeah the way it's being used in this thread, lawful regards to things you can do by common law, which is the natural law, or Gods law (10 commandments basically). while legal are things allowed by statutes and acts, basically man made rules and regulations that really have nothing to do with you, as you never agreed to them, nor gave your word to follow them. the idea being that your consent has to be voluntary at some point in the proceedings to be able to enforce statutes and acts on a free man. so the claim is that when it doesn't work, it's because they tricked you into giving them authority over you without you even being aware. we had a member called freeman who was damn good at explaining the whole freeman concept, i only really get the basic idea.

greenbeen

that makes a lot of sence but wouldn't that mean when we get a birth certificate at birth our parents are giving us to a community even if you don't agree with the rules, we still bound by them because its a country law? like im Canadian citizen could I just become a Canadian not a citizen of that state.
but i guess canada regonizes common law and thats what we are trying to get at not this commercal law which statues are based upon, but once you do something lets say enter into common law for growing pot would that statues and what not for other as pects of law like taxes still apply of would you need to fight it as well.

so growing pot is one thing we want. so we get that but still have to pay taxes and what not.
but would we have to go back and try and fight against taxes or would it be done in one single blow

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Let's calm down folks... the missing posts are just unfounded accusations... which we frown on around these parts. Please show respect for your fellow site members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts