What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is Pacquiao a Fraud?

707Corridor

I think it's a combo of the Mayweather camp and Golden Boy.

I don't think it was Mayweather who came up with out of the norm conditions for the fight.

Floyd Jr. talked about how Golden Boy put some weird conditions on his camp before the De La Hoya fight as well.

I also like how everyone says Manny is fast...Mayweather is just as fast if not faster. Paq arguably lost to JMM once...and on top of the JMM actually hit Paq in thier fights. JMM couldn't touch Floyd in their fight.

On paper I think Floyd has it...Taller, Longer reach, Fast if not faster, and a proven defense.

Boxing history shows the mover usually wins. Either way I want someone to hit Floyd finally and see a real boxing match!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really hope for boxings sake the thing jumps off..
---this fight, if it goes down, and if its as good as it has the potential to be...could go a long way to restoring boxing to its rightful place in america.lets all keep our fingers crossed...

sgtpepper

just quickly browsing thru and not seeing alot of support for mayweather? most articles etc i read arent giving him much of a chance.
is there something im missing? mayweather is an excellent fighter, undefeated, and can take a punch. does anyone see pac-man actually knocking him out?
personally i dont care who wins. just looking forward to this hopefully happening...

JoJoDancer

Man it's official, Manny is in my eyes a cheater and a bum.. In the arbitration hearing Manny says he wants an apology(GAY) and doesn't want to be tested up until 24 days before the fight?? What?

Meanwhile all Floyd wants is random blood and urinalisis done up until the day of the fight for both fighters... All done by a independent non-bias testing agency, not the Nevada Mafia Commission. So what is Manny afraid of?? If someone challenges me to a test I know I can pass what is the reason for not taking it?

First off it's an insult to me to try and play the it's principle garbage.

What princple walks away from 30 to 40 million in favor of a 75K lawsuit because they don't want a blood test and wants an apology for being asked to take one..

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
I think Shane Mosley will give Mayweather some boxing lessons. Floyd doesn't like getting hit.