What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Chimera and OG Kush DNA

Chimera and OG Kush DNA

Wonder what happened with all the testing Chimera was talking aboot?

My point is that people LIE.

People LIE to sell seeds.

People LIE to sell clones.

People LIE to sell herbs.

People LIE to sell plants.

To put it simply, DNA does NOT LIE. As Maury Povich says "... OG kush'....you are NoT the father..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2i0ts-uck

Those of you that say you know that OG is "X"- trust me you are fooling yourself, because the market does not always agree with you.... so what makes YOU the expert? Arrogance? Self importance?

PLEASE; someone tell me definitively what OG kush is. Then prove it. Can you 4202407, or slausaonsausages? Can you tell me with definitively what OG Kush IS? Of course you cannot.

I claim to know nothing.. I am no expert on Cali clones, but it is clear from my time there that nobody else is an expert on the 'Cali' OG clones, either. Self important lies after self important lies, is what I geard.. Ego based bullshit, no evidence. I visited the bigeest shows; if you can show me bigger, more credible shows....then please do. I am waiting. We all are waiting.

So what are we left with? Who do we trust in this madness of bullshit, lies, and profiteers? 420247? Surely not I. I mean if he has some proof, then let's listen. But I hear talk, ego, speculation..... little proof.

Tom is an incredible soul, and someone I consider myself very lucky to be associated with, but not the only person I am working with.. no offense to Tom, but this goes past him ... I'm shocked some of you believe I am basing my opinions on chumps, people that have no knowledge of the industry. I have visited many 'players'. I am working with a few folks that would make most of your heads spin, if you knew the world that exists beyond the ICmag machine. There's a whole world that exist beyond this level of consciousness.

Or you can listen to 420247... your choice.... again I could care less, it is not my story to tell, it is the story of the DNA which will be told. Again, DNA does not lie... people do. So let's lets this be a little less ego based; I have nothing to hide, nothing to prove. I have only an agenda to let the DNA tell her story, and I am sure we will all learn something that is beyond our expectations... myself included.. I am but a humble student of the plant.... and I am open to learning what she has to teach us, without being arrogant and deciding that I know more than the evidence can support- such is a fool's errand 420247.

Respectfully,
-Chimera

My brother. Thank you for posting this. Thank you to Tom et al as welll, for seeing the light.

This is not my story to tell.. She speaks for herself and tells her own.

I did not profess the results, or claim I know the truth without evidence as other do. I would not be so arrogant.

If am deemed to read the pages of the DNA book for our community, because other others bury their heads in the sand - then so be it. May others be open to the truth as well, and not en agenda driven "truth' as some may force down your throat, as other will try for profit.

All the best,
-Chimera

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420427 - I to have been wondering what ever happened to the results from said DNA tests that were going to be done...but alas...

Instead, we get a thread asking us what we want from Chimera in seed - without any further direction of how or why we should want a particular thing...which in my opinion makes the entire question moot and irrelevant...

I thought the DNA test results would put a lot of speculation to rest and lead to a greater understanding of how some of the "elite" plants truly came to be - and with such knowledge the ability to make more progressive plants knowing what building blocks to utilize when attempting to breed something to a point of better stability or consistency, etc...

I still sit here tapping my fingers...scratching my head...wondering...

All while watching people tell Chimera what he should make is S1's of hard to get Cali Elites...

*cough, gag, choke* - yeah, because there isn't enough of that going on already - sigh.

dank.Frank

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I only get lemon from a few OG cuts. Not ghost, not TK, not skywalker, not Tahoe, not true OG. Sfv has lemon pinesol to it.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
I never got lemon from any OG I have ran so far, maybe hints of, but never enough to call OG lemony... But I also couldn't get the lemon pledge flavor from the 707 headband like others did... so what do I know lol

I could never say I get any one flavor from the OG cuts I have ran... to many flavors in the same flower for me... A very complex flavor... I get a huge array of flavor in each hit...

I am bad at describing flavors but I'll try anyway LOL

It has a range from diesel to sweet muffins with alot of flavor hints in between :moon:

I hope that makes sense LOL :tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Between diesel and sweet muffins ya had to have hit a sour lemon smell and taste somewhere... maybe u didnt notice it.... but they all have one thing in common if its real og...i couldn't agree more with og being very complex its flavors vary dramatically by pheno even same pheno grown differently can seem like 2 different plants.... one thing for sure Whether u think its lemony pledge or pinesol or fuel... when ya open the bag u know its og when ya walk by someone with a lit spliff u know if its og or not shit when ya standing in line smellin sumthin stank that me smellin like og on a beer run ... hahaha...og smells like og imo
What is og.... let me tell u ... i made it .... another lvpk s1... joking... im to the point who fukin cares done rackin my brain on it...im happy with it ... lucky to have dumped more og cuts then most will see.... if ya lucky enough to have one dial it in and just be happy...
Imagine it is as simple as nl cross... and the lemon thai story seems possible to but i dont care if it smells og tastes og fucks ya up nice its og...

I agree, you find a OG that "YOu" like and makes you happy just stick with it work on dialing it in. I've wasted so much time trying to dial in 6-7 diff og cuts at once and its not the easiest thing to do. Hard not to collect them like baseball cards tho

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
I thought the DNA test results would put a lot of speculation to rest and lead to a greater understanding of how some of the "elite" plants truly came to be - and with such knowledge the ability to make more progressive plants knowing what building blocks to utilize when attempting to breed something to a point of better stability or consistency, etc...

All while watching people tell Chimera what he should make is S1's of hard to get Cali Elites...

*cough, gag, choke* - yeah, because there isn't enough of that going on already - sigh.

dank.Frank

Frank, first off the DNA project has and will continue to reveal all of that and much more.. especially combined with the analytical work going on along side in parallel. It certainly allows us a more designer approach to breeding, designing custom medications etc. However this project has a huge overhead, and and our investors don't put such time and energy into research just to give everything away at others' wishes....

Results will come in due time... but surely you understand the investment, training, testing, equipment expenses, opportunity costs, results, protocols and techniques developed are not all going to be made public. The investors make many choices about how and what results are shared.. and this is a new world we are operating in that changes, and sometime the investors see opportunities that we have to respect and take into consideration because of their investments in the projects....

I have no plans to offer S1's of Cali elites, that's not my interest and involves no breeding IMO.... what is the purpose to a grower who can get the elite itself?

Respectfully,
-Chimera

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Purpose

Purpose

For those elsewhere that don't have access to those said elites.

Whenever I make S1s, they are usually for friends in the UK, or other parst of the US.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Frank, first off the DNA project has and will continue to reveal all of that and much more.. especially combined with the analytical work going on along side in parallel. It certainly allows us a more designer approach to breeding, designing custom medications etc. However this project has a huge overhead, and and our investors don't put such time and energy into research just to give everything away at others' wishes....

Results will come in due time... but surely you understand the investment, training, testing, equipment expenses, opportunity costs, results, protocols and techniques developed are not all going to be made public. The investors make many choices about how and what results are shared.. and this is a new world we are operating in that changes, and sometime the investors see opportunities that we have to respect and take into consideration because of their investments in the projects....

I have no plans to offer S1's of Cali elites, that's not my interest and involves no breeding IMO.... what is the purpose to a grower who can get the elite itself?

Respectfully,
-Chimera

So you were just blowing DNA smoke up our asses about the whole whose your daddy thing with OG Kush?

Interesting :laughing:

What the fuck happened to?
"I have only an agenda to let the DNA tell her story"

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
You know what I think is amazing about most of the elite cuts out there, is not a breeder able to take credit for them... All these breeders doing all this work and the most sought after cuts comes from people who took no credit for them...

You dont have to be some great or well educated breeder to create the next big thing... You just have to do/try... Any and all of us have the potential to make the next OG Kush... That to me is a beautiful thing :tiphat:

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Respectfully,
-Chimera

I know YOU have no plans for the S1 game - in having viewed the thread where you ask people what we want - it just seems to be a common / popular response...

In the back of my mind - such a question is pointless - as you possess more knowledge / information as to what and why certain things SHOULD be paired...

ESPECIALLY given the DNA testing and additional research you folks are doing...

It would make more sense for you to TELL us - this is what we are going to be offering soon as a result of what has been learned...

I fully understand the new world in which cannabis exists. It is no different than ANY other industry any more. Corporate interests spurring advancements for the sole purpose of generating a huge profit for a small group of board members...

So spins the great wheel of capitalism....

And I'm not saying there is anything WRONG with that - it simply is what it is.

Only thing I wish, is that I was able to stand along side those doing the learning and progressing...being out in left field sucks when the ball never leaves the infield...

dank.Frank

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Gorilla glue #4 is my new strain to drool over.

I already crossed that one to Headband. I also crossed GG4$ to OriginalOGMango. The Gorilla OGMango is the one I'm really looking forward to running.
I had a wonderful outdoor harvest of both this year. Pure lung candy.

ThaCollieMann

venoms looking good, and the RD camp has been raving about the Ghost x Leroy OG supposed to be real funky lemon fuel. hope to see some at the cup!! (hint hint TMB)

hell yea im grabbing seeds at the cup for sure..its this weekend in l.a ..hope to see some of ya there ? look for me at the lush lighting booth

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
I already crossed that one to Headband. I also crossed GG4$ to OriginalOGMango. The Gorilla OGMango is the one I'm really looking forward to running.
I had a wonderful outdoor harvest of both this year. Pure lung candy.

You are very lucky to have those genetics around. Gorilla og mango sounds flame!!!

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
420247..... is that really what you took away from that post?

Yawn... what a a bore...zzzzz...... whatever floats your boat....

Last edited: