What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, Mr.Dank!!

I was really starting to wonder why she hadn't come up in the thread at all and was really days away from asking...been putting it off for a week. Thanks for sharing...super dank!

:respect:

dank.Frank

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Beautiful buds as usual Mr. Dank!!! Bring a few out this way next time you head out.

As far as all the OG's and all their crosses, they stand on their own, those that don't cut it go to the wayside. Hoarding is only keeping things from flowing naturally.
I've said it all 44years of my smoking and growing life and I'll keep saying it...
IT's ALL GOOD, JUST DIFFERENT!
Gotta keep it Irie.

CannabisTHC

Nice MrDank good to see that Kosher Kush. I had the Patients Choice winner Kosher Kush last year at Cannabis Cup and it was really bomb stuff reminded me so much of an OG Kush but unique in its own way.

CannaDale Rider

Progressive Options has all the OG cuts bro

Ben and Z are really good people

I wouldnt step inside PO, my good friend Z*%$ worked there and told me all sorts of shit they do. They knew they had broadmites and still sold mommas and clones, they sttill have broadmites!!!!. they will pretend to have whatever genetics you ask for and give you what they think is the closest match. if you look like a beginner, they will sell anything as ogk. quite a few of my freinds grows have been destroyed by clones from PO. my good friend asked for a tray of diablo ogk and got 8 different strains, none ogk!! with broadmites and PM!!!!!

mack 10

Veteran
^^if they did that to me, omfg, i would be seriouslly pissed.
them broad mites don't feck around. nasty bugs.
mack.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Well i thought i would bump...gonna pick up some Fire Og from a friend today..was reading through this thread and thought id bump......

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Veg the Fire a little bit longer, I got spanked on my last harvest because the fire didn't yield shit. Louis yields better but I think fire is a better smoke, it's a little more earthy and less diesely. Im over them personally, they are nice smoking strains but getting cuts to root is a royal pain in the ass. I keep them around and will grow them on occasion for head stash but unless you really work them, they don't yield enough to keep a permanent spot in the garden.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How about woodward og? I saw a couple pics that looked crazy good but cant remember who posted them.

Woodward OG is Ghost OG x (KKSC x Bluebubble) - I think - and it was made / selected by TickleMyBalls..again, I think..

dank.Frank

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Yep. Woodward is mine. I have passed it out to the community in MI so far, I'm sure it will get out other places soon. I'm chopping a bunch next week, so I guess new Woodward pics to come soon...

And yes, that info is correct. Ghost OG x (KKSC x Blue bubble) aka strawberry bubble or stub made by chiliberkster.

theJointedOne

Veteran
For me, ive only run the sfv, it was very nice, but with some research and samples ive come to the conclusion I need to find the Legend, Respect, and Tahoe og cuts.....they will be mine, oh yes they will be mine...

D

DryNobBob

very good post and I concur completely. There are many as or more potent strains out there that are easier to grow and yield better, yet each week we get a new OG name from one of the med states, lmfao. The ending smoke is not worth the trouble, JMHO

Veg the Fire a little bit longer, I got spanked on my last harvest because the fire didn't yield shit. Louis yields better but I think fire is a better smoke, it's a little more earthy and less diesely. Im over them personally, they are nice smoking strains but getting cuts to root is a royal pain in the ass. I keep them around and will grow them on occasion for head stash but unless you really work them, they don't yield enough to keep a permanent spot in the garden.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
a properly grown real OG can crush your brain with potency

every time I smoke some in the morning I don't do shit till mid afternoon

are there other strains that kick ass? yep

do I like to always have an OG to puff on? yep

the real hard thing to beat for me is the flavor, it coats your mouth like honey, and stays there