What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

whats a s1 male?? my understanding is s1s dont produce males unless its like a freak one in a million type thing?? unless he s1d a male, like reversed the male to make a female and pollinate it?? haha which im sure didnt happen. and if he didnt have a male and reversed the cut it wouldnt produce m/f seeds.

maybe wesos made a ghost bx line??

and aligee- looks like you got the two best ones. i shoulda got that scotts og pack maaaan.. i just didnt know what the og was he used, i think he might have came out and said it was triangle kush?? not sure but ive seen logs people posted and the buds come out bad fuckin ass. the 501st og or whatever using the skywalker og is prolly good too.

im excited for the docs though.. cant imagine it not producing something dank. honestly i wish i had 100 seeds of it to go through. if you dropped the whole pack of each one youre basically gauranteed to find something amazing in there.

ya im familiar with that, i actually bought the peyote purple hoping to be one of the people that got a male haha

the only difference is that line is known to throw out males here and there, why i have no clue, ill read the thread, tom or someone prolly explains it but most s1s are not known to do this.

but im guessing thats what happened with the ghost s1, moonshine found a freak male in the ghost s1 beans? thats crazy and more crazy that that male will produce m/f seeds instead of all fems still.

i guess this is when this shit gets all scientific and far out. haha it gets deep.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
moonshine has a post in his forum that details the RD1 dad...its not an S1..s1s are almost always feminized never heard about a freak male, i would think the freak male wouldnt be a good choice for breeding..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im really liking Karma's OG crosses. Just finished his Brotherhood OG. Defently some really good smoke.

moonshine has a post in his forum that details the RD1 dad...its not an S1..s1s are almost always feminized never heard about a freak male, i would think the freak male wouldnt be a good choice for breeding..

ill hunt down that thread, the only times ive seen him break down the rd1 male he never mentioned what the male was that made it always just the lineage which is all clone onlys so its hard to tell, ima go check right now though.

and that thread the dude dropped a link to describes the freak males in s1 lines. tom hill actually drops some very good info. havent finished the thread yet, but most these freak males are from cbgs peyote purple line.. it produces 5% males oddly. tom seems to think theyre not real males and females that show all male traits or something like that. hard to understand, dont know how the breeding came out though, hammerhead would know, i think it was succesful.

and yeah karma has released some good og kush seedlines, i'd love to try some like the biker kush and ghostrider kush i think and brotherhood, they all sound dank, i know he used that hells angels og a lot.

i got his white og, currently looking through them with hopes of finding a good male to rock on some og cuts, also looking for males in docs cut, white x chem d and a few others.

edit: ok so moonshine says the rd1 male is

((((GhostOG x Chem) x GhostOG) x TK) x TK)

so hes basically saying the male that made it is triangle kush??? which makes absolutely no sense, thats what im saying unless he got his mother and father mixed up and the ghost og x chem is the daddy which still doesnt make sense unless the chem was a bx cuz there are chem d bx's around.

either way it sounds like it was a real pain in the ass making that rd1 male and took a few years. first they made ghost x chem, then hit the ghost og male lmao back to that then took that and hit it to the tk male lmao again and then took that and hit it back to the tk male again??? is that how it would have played out judging off that lineage description. i know theres no ghost and tk males, im just saying that cuz thats what the description says.

ok but now reading more into someone says its actually like this TK x (TK x (Ghost OG x (Ghost OG x Chem))) which would make the ghost x chem the male, and the chem d the male used to make the ghost x chem.. so the chem d was obviously a chem d bx.. that makes sense, but it still looks confusing, so they hit the chem d bx male to the ghost cut, found a male out of those and hit it back to the ghost cut, found a male out of those and hit it to the tk cut, found a male and again hit it back to the tk cut. whew that sounds like some fuckin work. thats actually what im trying to do right now. i wanna find a male in the docs, and hit it to one of my best og's a few times, maybe hit it to a bunch of ogs to mix it up and add some variety to the phenos.. something like tahoe og x (91 hollywood pk x skywalker og/docs cut) keep finding males and hit em to another og and eventually make skywalker x tahoe x triangle x valley x true x sfv x 91pk x ghost x king louie/docs cut. coming out in 2016. i joke i joke. but who knows, maybe i dont.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
The original cross that moon started the breeding process for the RD1 male was ghost x chem pollen gifted to him. He then did several back crosses to ghost and TK til he found his male.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Im really liking Karma's OG crosses. Just finished his Brotherhood OG. Defently some really good smoke.

I too am digging Karma`s OG crosses. I saw you did the White OG 2.0. What was your overall take on that? I have a pack going right now and am VERY curious about her. How many keepers did ya find? I am running his D-Kush and White OG..super stoked. Stay safe and Keep It Green Hammer!!

im curious to how the white og compares to raskals white fire. im sure the ogs karma works with arent on the same level as raskals fire cut seeing as karmas in europe.. and the parents are flip flopped as the white was the male (reversed) in ogrs line and the white was the female in karmas line with his triple kush being the male? triple kush i think is white fire x sfv og??? is that way off or close?

well i wanna find a nice male in the white og 2.0 and hit it to the white fire 3 cut. get a male out of that and hit it back to the white fire 3, or just the once might work too. make a white fire 3 bx.. with the white og as the outcross it might come out pretty darn close.

get a white fire seed line in regular m/f form would be the intention.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I have seen a few phenos of Rug Burn OG, Ghost OG X RD1

1 looks like pure Ghost

it has nice fat calyxes

can't wait for her to die

U

unthing

keep finding males and hit em to another og and eventually make skywalker x tahoe x triangle x valley x true x sfv x 91pk x ghost x king louie/docs cut. coming out in 2016. i joke i joke. but who knows, maybe i dont.

you could call it super og

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did not get a good look at WOG v2. I only got 1 female from that pack. The girl I got was very good but Im liking the BHOG better. I got more girls to chose from I also got to run it 2x. The 2nd run was better they usually are. I found a keeper in the BHOG. Im taking cuts now of the keeper going to run her again.

aligee

Veteran
working through a line of tahoe og x whitefire#1 x pre98 bubba at the moment im getting some unique maple leaf looking with sharp 3 leaf fan blades..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dam Phillthy a quad lol. Site bug

I love real OG'S. You can tell there is OG in them if there the real deal. There hard to beat for quality/potency.. Im doing some Oranges in this next run. I need a lip smacking fruity strain..

big twinn

Veteran
Which Orange strain Hammerhead? I run an old 15+ year old Colorado Afghani called Orange Kush. She tastes like Orange Koolaide powder with a little bit of red fruit punch mixed in. It blows my mind how some strains can smell...its unreal.

Looking forward to eventually run the TK and Legend. For now I have some 818 and ghost going along with the Topanga Canyon Pure Kush. The TCPK is furthest along and is looking like a stellar cut! Once she is picture worthy I'll post pictures. She is only been flowering since Nov. 28. She is coming along slow now that I think about it...Almost didn't realize its been that long. Anyways I think she may have been revegging as a clone when I got her. She grew like it in the beginning But has since normalized. Cheers and Happy Holidaze.
BT

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im working with Agent Orange x Cali-o. This is Doc Pentathals(sp) work. Im looking for a super Orange pheno.. To use in some seeds I want to make. Going to take some time on this though.

Phillthy thats a site bug. You delete/edit any of them it will effect them all.

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hammer time

Hammer time

Im also interested in that one plant your growing. I understand it is (California Orange x Salmon Creek Bigbud clone) x (Lavender Lights) x (OG Kush x Afghani).

You obviously have some great genetics under your belt Hammerhead. Kudos :)

Your Purple frostbite looks killer too!

Latest posts

Latest posts