What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
id go w/legend tk havent done the FO yet...i actually am starting to grow fonder of the abusive cut ive been running.....and about to drop a couple poision's....but the legend has the best all around aroma/high duration......and totall bag/jar appeal......fwiw.....

Looks like some of yous are confused. The legend aka fcut are one in the same and is way different than the triangle kush. I will agree that they are the best of the best. Another said lompas og squared is fcut but no its his headband cut which was thought to be the fcut but isn. The cofusion comes in because they are indeed quite similar in the taste effect areas but looks nothing like her. Some claim them to be pure kushes but they are rather stretchy for that imo. Suprised people havent said loompas headband and or white fire as they are both very dank.

Ok I am pretty sure that the Face Off, F-cut, and Legend are all different cuts of OG... I cannot be sure because I do not that the Legend or the Face-off but that is what I was lead to believe through research... I know moonshine stated clearly in a thread that the Face-off he has is not the F-cut that is around and that loompa holds.. Also Loompa has both the F-cut and his headband aka underdog which are two differenty cuts for sure.. the headband being a very sativa dom OG and the F-cut being extremely similiar but much more indica...

The OG Squared by loompa is F-cut x (Loompa Headband X unknown Indica)

Last edited:
Money Mike... I see you mention the abusive... I see swerve has posted numerous times that he does not consider the abusive to be a true ogk.. what are your thoughts on this.. I have seen other say this as well... I have no experience with the abusive... Just wondering about it....

Z

Z-ro

the f cut is not the same as the fire og.

f cut was brought to the scene by the user 'dankiestog' out of sonoma county. the f stands for fake, the fake cut.. cause when he posted pics of his super fat ass og nugs everyone told him his cut was a fake so he started calling it the fake cut as a joke. its very real, very old og, i prefer others over it though.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
abusive is all power, but not much of anything else.
very boring imo.
almost all of the og's are pretty much the same.
if u get one, be happy.

V

Veg N Out

Curious how many of you commenting/talking about the F cut have actually ran it. I know that Loompa did in fact get the F Cut in a VERY shady manner ...but seriously...How widespread has the F cut gotten? I never see any one mention having it or growing it...It's been a long time since Dankiestog broke me off with the piece and the only better one I've sampled is the TK.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
the f cut is not the same as the fire og.

f cut was brought to the scene by the user 'dankiestog' out of sonoma county. the f stands for fake, the fake cut.. cause when he posted pics of his super fat ass og nugs everyone told him his cut was a fake so he started calling it the fake cut as a joke. its very real, very old og, i prefer others over it though.

i know that the f cut isn't the fire cut, i'm just saying that i really like the fire cut. legit fire cut is the best og imho

Y

YosemiteSam

Curious how many of you commenting/talking about the F cut have actually ran it. I know that Loompa did in fact get the F Cut in a VERY shady manner ...but seriously...How widespread has the F cut gotten? I never see any one mention having it or growing it...It's been a long time since Dankiestog broke me off with the piece and the only better one I've tried is the TK.

I would guess very few have seen it...I know I have not.

How does it yield?

V

Veg N Out

I would guess very few have seen it...I know I have not.

How does it yield?

Side by side next to other OG's out door in a friends garden it was the lowest yielding.

No trials have been done with it inside. Just threw down quite a few packs of Fire OG x Alien Kush seeds , be interesting to pollinate the various OG's I'm holding with this line and see what comes out.

The pics I've seen of the OG x AK line are very OG dominant plants...I'm hoping to test the females from this line out door and in a light dep scenario this year.

My goal with all this is to breed an outdoor suitable OG I can grow from seed every year with consistently improving results, so I can go on vacation and not worry about mothers...

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I have grown several different OG's and none can compare to the cut I have had all these years and was around before I thought about growing.

takkada

sfv og kush wk3 of flower

sfv og kush wk3 of flower

i got this in 2003 from sfv area, great high great flavor big hard golf ball looking nug , unfortunately not heavy yield but not a small one either , they have hug strech in flower , in my opinion . already raised lights 2 times. anyone recognise this pheno ?

Y

YosemiteSam

Side by side next to other OG's out door in a friends garden it was the lowest yielding.

No trials have been done with it inside. Just threw down quite a few packs of Fire OG x Alien Kush seeds , be interesting to pollinate the various OG's I'm holding with this line and see what comes out.

The pics I've seen of the OG x AK line are very OG dominant plants...I'm hoping to test the females from this line out door and in a light dep scenario this year.

My goal with all this is to breed an outdoor suitable OG I can grow from seed every year with consistently improving results, so I can go on vacation and not worry about mothers...

Lower than TK? Have not grown it myself either but hear it is very viney, low yielding...but strong as fuck.

Curious about the seed thing. How many generations do you think it will take to get a reasonable degree of sameness from one seed to the next? Sounds like a great plan if you can actually work it to that point.

I have this...

untitled-0044.jpg

Given to me as Ghost OG. Most people look at the pic and say no way it is Ghost. But, it sure as fuck tastes like OG, is very, very strong...but yields almost twice what my Tahoe yields. So maybe I don't know exactly what it is...but whatever it is it is fantastic and yields on top of that. Probably a very good S1 is my guess...and definitely one of my top couple of plants now.

All very confusing.

V

Veg N Out

In the same side by side trial the TK yielded double what the F cut did and more than all the other cuts as well.

I'm not sure how long it will take but I'm willing to grow em and smoke em till I find the generation that does it and then replicate it on a large scale for myself.

Guest02345

ive smoked the fire cut, sfv, abusive, tahoe and other randoms OGK's. nothin sticks out as far as the fire in my eyes...just something about that nail you to the ground high

nomaad

Veteran
I love Fire. Or... I love what I have been growing for 3 years that I am pretty convinced is Fire. I don't really care if its "Fire OG" or just some fire OG. I am flowering some out now beside some TK. It will be a nice comparison. I will take some photos in the next few days. Basically, Fire OG is my goto smoke. All day, all year.

The cut I know as Fire is a BITCH to clone. I never wind up with as much of it as I would like. Every year I say I will have enough for my projects and then I wind up with more of the easy to clone stuff like Sour D and the Grouch. I am not going to do any SD this year for the first time. Its been so good to me in the black boxes... but letting it go 11 weeks is just a pain in the ass and the resulting nug, while fine, is inferior to the Fire and, for that matter, the Grouch. So she is gone. I have kept the clone close in case I change my mind.

^^^ whats the grouch?

and your og sounds like my 100$ og kush, hardest plant to clone ever. i dont have any problem cloning any of my other ogs but this specific one just doesnt want to clone. it sucks.. but ime its the best og kush ive had yet so i keep it.

but i'd have to say the true og is the one. super fire.

takkada

sfv og kush run

sfv og kush run

sfv og kush wk4 flower, nugs are swelling . my og kush like alittle co2 or fresh air . it seems to root better. :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts