What's new

Is my tolerance that high?

Shizzlenator

hey baron,

sad to hear that ur pain is to hard... Dont know where u from but if ur looking for something which knocks u out, try to get your hands on the "Amensia Haze Core Cut".
Frosty Nuggets which will close your eyes :)

greetings

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Find really strong varieties with no ceiling maybe try Sativa's or correctly NLD varieties. Try smoking something stronger like water hash. I have not smoked Cannabis in years..

-SamS

Hey guys,now I know there has been plenty of these type questions about strains being strongest.but I wanna know what you guys smoke when ur tolerance is sky high.now I smoke bout 4grams of dank everyday thru a tube.i can't get high anymore even with ediables.I can't do th t break.pain is too intense.so I like a good sour d or a haze hybrid.I did like th strain Bruce banner,and sour cream.never have had a white widow I liked.so I need a diff. Strain I might feel.sum thin totally different it will take I'm sure.but chime in guys if you have any good strains in mind

Rinse

Veteran
i switched to landraces primarily due to tolerence build up.

no tolerence build up on any of my strains now. plenty of "friends" that smoke the new landrace strains agree.

back in the 70's ppl got ripped and stayed ripped. ask the ol' timers. straight up.

now even with concentrates tolerence build up is accepted as reality. it's a facet of the man made strains as opposed to nature made strains.

now, i'm the first (hopefully) to admit that some strains inbred by man for some time don't have tolerence build up issues. so, don't read this thinking i'm dogging all the strains. there is without any doubt serious tolerence build up issues with a lot of the strains available to the commercial buy weed crowd.

try to find tolerence build up issues on the landrace threads. i don't see any.

:)

Very true bro, it may be due to the other terpenes in landrace varieties that were bred out of the hybrids in favour of a simpler profile mainly focusing on THC, so its likely THC that we build the tolerence too.
This may also explain why modern hybrids get one very stoned but it wears off fairly quick and often leaves one tired.

20'Thai wrote:

"People need to understand how outrageously potent these Africans get when ambered up, when ambered in the sun, there is NO hybrid like them...(or like the IBL Columbians, Thais etc etc) When grown properly, they are a quantum leap above ALL HYBRIDS in potency and especially QUALITY of stone. Even though the books tell us that MalawiGold etc have a tested THC level of 16% or whatever, they will stone one harder and longer than a hydrid that is rated over 20%THC. You figure...this is why one should be weary in believing THC ratings as being the 'be all, and end all' of a strains potency rating. The stuff in the resin that makes one hallucinate and keeps the stone going for a whole day, and above all gives the stone 'no ceiling' isn’t just THC. But that's another thread. I've grown many hybrids rated at over 20%THC and some at over 25%THC that one builds a FAST tolerance to their stone. After 2-3grammes, whatever one smokes of it, it doesn't get you any higher than it has to that point. BUT why is it that IBLs with a 14-16%THC rating (that are grown well and sun finished) provide one with NO TOLERANCE to their smoke? All day every day even after 50 bongs in one day(for all you sickos out there), the more you smoke, the more stoned you get (like top grade putty HASH)...till you have to go to sleep for the day...then again and again everyday thereafter. I challange any hybrid grown whatever way one wishes to do that. You may stumble on a few in a lifetime of growing, yet IBLs like Africans, Lumbos, Asians etc can all do it when grown properly."

baron1212

Thanks guys

Thanks guys

Hey thanks for all the responses guys.SAM , yeah I do smoke oil&hash also.I quess I will have to try to take a few days off.I have noticed when I have used ediables for a few days instead of smoking,when I went back to smoking it was like I had stopped altogether for those few days the high hit me but quickly gained the tolerance right back.I can get strong pain meds.but I got myself off those the side effects from years of opioid use&abusenot good.But since I went back to smoking dank&oil I have no desires or needs for the Dilaudid,oxy's,or fentanyl patch!This is the only thing that has ever worked.And I have tried numerious things over 15yrs. And this is the only thing that has worked.This plant is the best thing for meds,I'm amazed at how my pain&anxiety are in control using this med. no more pain meds or Xanax for me.im so glad it's getting out how incrediable this plant is,and that it does have medical uses,and all the new research going into this plant,it's way past due! Take care guys and thanks again to everyone:tiphat:

Motabrel's Herijuana ought to fix that for you...... other than some stupid potent bud.....I prefer to rotate smoking devices, methods and strains. I usually don't smoke the same strain twice in a day. Seems to help and a little break no matter how small does wonders.