What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is Mother Earth terracraft soil as good or better than fox farm ocean forest?

Rtaym22224

D1CAFED8-2E9C-4866-B195-95050238897B.jpeg

Attachments

• 4EFCE07D-117E-4D75-B2BE-4E3814949A6C.jpeg
    4EFCE07D-117E-4D75-B2BE-4E3814949A6C.jpeg
    309.9 KB · Views: 161

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
What is the NPK ratio of that stuff. That analysis on the bag looked a bit low to me. Mother Earth has a good name. I researched their products once for a substitution on my soil less making. I wish they threw in bit of rock dust but no one sells that in their bag. I think the ingredients are good but the question is how much good stuff is there? Then the question is do you like the texture? I have tried many bags and found some too muddy and some too heavy. I have never grown with that bag before but I would give it a try some time because I like the ingredients.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
It will work fine however it doesn't have the same amount of nutrients as Fox Farms Happy Frog or Ocean Forest. You will have to start feeding in 3 or 4 weeks depending on the container size. 😎