What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is Marijuana an 'Exit Drug'

I grew up in an area infested with cra$k and H..
All my mates from early days dead, jail, abroad or mashed up on the gear. Could have gone either way for me, now this year, all being well my eldest daughter will give birth to my first grandchild. :)
I still struggle on a daily basis with my addictions, I still sometimes have to just get through the day without smoking cra$k or H.. Sometimes I just have to get though that moment.. New Years was hard, everywhere I went people were sniffing cola!
I stay free of hard drugs though and make sure I count my blessings for that..
The weed is all you need, herb keeps me high and happy and no-one can say it's not a safe medication for most, much luv all
:)

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Grats to everyone who's used cannabis to get off hard/Rx drugs... chemicals suck. :(

Only have a half bottle of aspirin in my medicine cabinet here. Tinctures, oils, topicals and canna-pills... but no chems. :)

I've run in to too many folks that have quit everything by upping their cannabis intake... I no longer doubt whether cannabis is an exit drug or not. :)

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

B

BasementGrower

marijuana is my anti drug. seriously i dont use opiates or cocaine or any drugs for that matter.. i was on the scene from 15-21 going to as many festivals and concerts and partys as physically possible. .. using cocaine heroin molly LSd oxys .. everything.. finaly.. got clean 3 years ago.. doing grreat.. and only smoke weed.. i upped my weed intake.. and got rid of everythingelse. i dont take anything but aspirin .. tylenol or aleve here and there.. for pains thats it .

B

BasementGrower

I more cannabis I do the less opiates I need for my poor back. Then I'm not as dependent on them. Hate opiates but they work. Right now I'm out of reefer so I eat more pills. When I'm out of opiates I get "sick", just had to wean myself off them to see how bad my back really is and it's bad. Never have had to wean myself off of the weed have I.
\\

i have a family member who found out that he had less pain while being off opiates.. then wen he was on opiates.. he went to a detox to get off them.. and he said he felt so much better.. that wen he got out he hasnt touchd opiates.. now he just smokes 2 grams of weed a day.. and a couple hits of hash wen the pain is baddd but he says hes actually functional .. and living a great life with 25% less pain then wen on opiates. and thats with out opiates.. its amazing..

sourdpurpstick

Definitely preaching to the choir here, but with all the horrible side-effects most prescription drugs bring these days, I can't see why anyone would bother with "stomach bleeding" and so on when they can use a plant for the same purposes. It really is a catch all, I've seen it cure crippling addictions, rid its user of pain and calm the mind. What more could anybody want? Breaks my heart to see friends and loved ones loose their minds or ability to function because of some "necessary" meds like "anti-depressants". Thanks for sharing this. "Exit Drug", I like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts