What's new

Is Krome's The White still king of the hill when it comes to frostiness???

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
That The White is frosty is not such a huge deal in and of itself, but that it fairly consistently passes on this trait -is a big deal- you don't come across that everyday ime. -T

Absolutely agree.

An example of her offspring.

WhiteFire OG
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dry - 2 phenos
picture.php

picture.php

hdn155

Hey brother that wifi looks so tasty and frosty.. I just grabbed some of those seeds. I very excited I did now

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've seen many plants that get as triched out or moreso than the white. But when she's done well you can't really beat her in almost all categories. Some people claim she has no flavor, but IME she's up there with the best. One of the "elites" truly worthy of the title IMO. And as Tom stated she produces excellent results in outcrosses.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've seen many plants that get as triched out or moreso than the white. But when she's done well you can't really beat her in almost all categories. Some people claim she has no flavor, but IME she's up there with the best. One of the "elites" truly worthy of the title IMO. And as Tom stated she produces excellent results in outcrosses.

Highlighter´s Honey White bx1 is better than her mother IMVHO :thank you:

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran

Depends on the Version you get there few old F1's from EliteG floating around that had a super strong basil type smell , i used that one for my cross's its very unique excellent genetics

i can tell cross's i made from its unique smell.

there some S1's and few other later versions floating around that are pretty bland

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Cheesy's S1 of The White (Nightmare Kush) looks every bit as frosty as The White but I think I read somewhere that it has improved flavor compared to the original??

Anyone ever grow 'Nightmare Kush'?

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Cheesy's S1 of The White (Nightmare Kush) looks every bit as frosty as The White but I think I read somewhere that it has improved flavor compared to the original??

Cutting 2 down tomorrow. :biggrin:

I'll try to post back here with photos. Super frosty stuff & I'd say she has a very nice pine/lemon/funk smell going.

Yes Nightmare Kush is supposed to have more flavour than the original. I have never tried them but quite a few UK growers are run both the original cut and the cut that Cheesy used to make his S1s. They all say that Cheesy's cut is the best.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Nightmare Kush... I recall reading that this is actually an S2? As in Cheesy's selected pheno is from a pack of The White S1, then he selfed his chosen pheno to produce the NMK seed. Is this correct?

DD

Nightmare Kush... I recall reading that this is actually an S2? As in Cheesy's selected pheno is from a pack of The White S1, then he selfed his chosen pheno to produce the NMK seed. Is this correct?

DD

Yes, this is true. Does anyone know what happened to Cheesy? He doesn't appear to be on the tude anymore.

I really wanted to pick up a pack of his nightmare kush a few months ago but they were sold out.

U

unthing

anybody happen to have any closeups of dgs white lightening? (the white x g13bx i think)

edit: oh found some pics from the dg forum of course..kinda curious how she compares to other white offspring if somebody has experience

Last edited: