What's new

Is it too late to start?

solofoe

Late season minis can be grown on a back porch almost like an auto flower I did tge same thing about a week ago as a side project and experiment.... I wouldn't expect much as far as yield but if its juat some bag seed and you enjoy growing then I encourage you to overlook the naysayers and get after it.

sorry guys i'm already ending this. i wasted 4 good bag seeds but i had a family emergency yesterday(grandfather passing) that was worth way more than putting those seeds out. they sprouted out of the shell and i see no time in the near future where ill have time to put them in the spot. thanks for the advice and I plan on starting earlier next season, cheers!

Sorry to hear that. We all wish the best for you and yours in this time of grieving. God Bless.
thanks alot man hes the last of a dying generation he was the first born generation from italian immigrants in america the last of a dying breed made his own wine and was actually born the same day and year as sinatra and was a huge avid fan.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Sorry to hear of your Grandfather's passing, Vitamin. May he rest in peace.

much peace and good health to you and yours!

Latest posts

Latest posts