What's new

Is it safe to use Wi-Fi @ library?

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
How are you dealing with the DNS server? This seems to come up all the time in my computer. I do download lots and lots of music.. I'm hoping this is where it's coming from.(cough ,cough) Getting pretty tired of seeing it.I would not use a phone either ,,headband 707:)

http://theos.in/windows-xp/free-fast-public-dns-server-list/

go to website to learn how to change your DNS to another DNS other than your ISP's, DNS.
DNS Servers:

Free Public DNS Server

=> Service provider: Google
Google public dns server IP address:

=> Service provider:Dnsadvantage
Dnsadvantage free dns server list:

=> Service provider:OpenDNS
OpenDNS free dns server list / IP address:

=> Service provider:Norton
Norton free dns server list / IP address:

=> Service provider: GTEI DNS (now Verizon)
Public Name server IP address:

=> Service provider: ScrubIt
Public dns server address:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
great thread. I was thinking of going to a local book store to post pics..because I really want to share. What would you guys recommend. A laptop...what kind of software...do I keep all photos on a decrypted hard drive...or a thump drive with encryption(expensive?)?

Can I post pictures from my home..using tor?

Is it possible to post pics as a guest here on icmag? How do you do it?

TpM

no you can not post as a guest.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
yeah TOR, and also, PeerBlock. it contains tons of ip addresses known as snooping ip addresses, including but not limited to government, etc. you can turn it on eevery time you surf. hidemyass or a similar VPN server is WELL worth paying for it. just do your research on which one is fastest and works very well. i usually check out download.com as editors will do testing and reviews.

I recently got a letter from my ISP, because i have not followed my own advice..... but had to do with p2p... peace.