What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is it all BULLSHIT???

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of everything in is bullshit.

However, to make life grand again, TRY to avoid the lowlife's that tell you it's fair to force you to surrender your income, find a way to be productive in life and stash away as much as you can as you will need it one day, take care of your health as best as you can, give someone your love and permit them to love you and in the meantime do not pay any covers to listen to bullshit music related to #1

Here, the bullshit band sings the bullshit song...they can be heard at all political "rallies" :rtfo::rtfo::rtfo::yay:

cyat

Veteran
Great video!!!!

To all who said it’s bullshit..... ????

This is seriously important info especially if you didn’t know these things.

Does anybody care about being lied to?
Does anybody care that people have been murdered to get covid money ?

The brain washing is deep !

shaggyballs

Veteran
Great video!!!!

To all who said it’s bullshit..... ????

This is seriously important info especially if you didn’t know these things.

Does anybody care about being lied to?
Does anybody care that people have been murdered to get covid money ?

The brain washing is deep !

The proof is out there for those who have an open mind.

MK Ultra is showing its power here...LOL

Badfishy1

The proof is out there for those who have an open mind.

MK Ultra is showing its power here...LOL

Gonna need a tldw on this one. In general schools of thought on if IT’s all bullshit. You either think the narrative is fact, others believe it’s a fucked up clown show we’re forced to puppeteer in. Red pill/blue pill scenario. Both sides make a compelling argument that they stand by to the end. Who is right? Dunno, but the world keeps spinning :biggrin:

shaggyballs

Veteran
Gonna need a tldw on this one. In general schools of thought on if IT’s all bullshit. You either think the narrative is fact, others believe it’s a fucked up clown show we’re forced to puppeteer in. Red pill/blue pill scenario. Both sides make a compelling argument that they stand by to the end. Who is right? Dunno, but the world keeps spinning :biggrin:

I have no fuckin clue what tidw is.:biggrin:
So to be clear here, are you calling bullshit on Mk-Ultra?

HAGOYBSB

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep...It's all BULLSHIT. SCAMDEMIC of epic proportion. I've learned thru this plandemic that common sense IS NOT common. There's a TON of info out here, if you know where to look. Talk about censorship? Anything posted going against the CDC and WHO narrative, is taken down at a lot of websites. Why is that? Freedom of speech is being attacked like no other. WTF happened to "two sides to every story". People drinking the kovid koolaid by the gallons. Not only is it sweet,it's intoxicating. Just my opinion.

Just to add another note - what's REALLY fucked up is all the suicides, the physical abuse, the sexual abuse, the depression, that's resulted from this bullshit lockdown. Not to mention a destroyed economy. All for a virus that weaker than the flu. And to think the only stores left open are the dispensaries and the liquor stores. GTFOH!!

shaggyballs

Veteran
Yep...It's all BULLSHIT. SCAMDEMIC of epic proportion. I've learned thru this plandemic that common sense IS NOT common. There's a TON of info out here, if you know where to look. Talk about censorship? Anything posted going against the CDC and WHO narrative, is taken down at a lot of websites. Why is that? Freedom of speech is being attacked like no other. WTF happened to "two sides to every story". People drinking the kovid koolaid by the gallons. Not only is it sweet,it's intoxicating. Just my opinion.

You are so right.

I posted a nurse telling her story and it was removed within a day.
But this kind of shit is still up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=OMU5Yu7S-gA&feature=emb_logo

If folks can not see the censorship they are just plain blind.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To Bullshit,

Or Not to Bullshit......

That is the question
preaching.gif

Badfishy1

I have no fuckin clue what tidw is.:biggrin:
So to be clear here, are you calling bullshit on Mk-Ultra?

HAGOYBSB

tldw- too long didn’t watch
And is mk ultra bullshit? I’m pretty sure the existence of such a project has already been acknowledged by the gubbament...