What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is cheese available from seed

kcjones

sorry about but greenhouse is not good genetic ... I know many people say the same!

I gave the big buddha cheese and also the blue cheese a try last year and I found the cheesepheno very good but in case that there is a afghani crossed in it is more stony as a regular skunk!

but always keep in your mind that the right cheese is only a SKUNK#1 pheno ;)

buy some packs of skunk#1 by Sensi and then get your mum - thats the way to have the "pure-cheese"!

IBsmokin

I was waiting for my bid to complete and get my beans before I mentioned this but now that I got my beans I will tell you how to get some true UK cheese beans, well a cross of the true UK cheese clone!

go to google, type in bidzbay, click the top choice, then click verified indipendent on the left catorgory tabs, then click sonic seeds.

there you go!!

you need to register before you bid but the beans are well worth it and the price is right.

you should get a nice Cheese pheno if you grow out all 10 beans.

Last edited:

kcjones

sonic seeds?

u know where they are from? I am now little bit cured cause there are also some guys in Austria selling Sonic seeds?!?

IBsmokin

Joaquin.... I prefer the sonic on the bidzbay since they only ended up costing me $30 bucks! :rasta:
I am not sure exactly where sonic is from since I am in Canada, all I know is they are over seas somewhere in europe!